@Silver
Reaction score
Strong opponents similar in size to and contemporaries of Fedor:

Wanderlei Silva
Vitor Belfort
Dan Henderson (I know, I know...)
Lyoto Machida
Rashad Evans

How does he fare against them in your best estimation?

I think he has a good chance of losing to at least two of them.

BONUS: Daniel Cormier, Anthony Johnson?

Prime for Prime?

He beats every single one of them. Have you watched a Fedor fight when he was in his prime?

Kettle ball Fedor might even have ended a couple of their lives.

#factz

Prime for Prime?

He beats every single one of them. Have you watched a Fedor fight when he was in his prime?

Yes I watched almost all of Fedor's fights, hence my inspiration for this thread.

Prime Fedor can´t lost. Their opponents already lost when listen to the song Era Enae Volare Mezzo.

/thread.

Kettle ball Fedor might even have ended a couple of their lives.

#factz

To think if he had even 3 of these guys on his resume people would not hesitate to call him the greatest.

I think DC and Rumble both could give prime Fedor a good fight, especially DC

Prime for Prime?

That's what everybody said about what he was going to do with Werdum and we saw how easily Werdum made quick work of Fedor who chose to run into the guard of the most skilled brazilian jiu jitsu practitioner in the world. What do you expect was going to happen? That was no fluke.

Fedor was beatable in his Prime. He showed a lot of holes.

il04CG.gif

That's what everybody said about what he was going to do with Werdum and we saw how easily Werdum made quick work of Fedor who chose to run into the guard of the most skilled brazilian jiu jitsu practitioner in the world. What do you expect was going to happen? That was no fluke.

Fedor was beatable in his Prime. He showed a lot of holes.
Jesus Christ. He became lazy and complacent, it is not even debatable that when he lost to Werdum, he wasn't close to the fighter he was physically or mentally, that he was in his prime.

Have you ever seen his fights with Big Nog? (A Prime Nog btw, who beat Werdum)

The guy beat the shit out of Prime Big Nog while sitting in his guard, and beat the shit out of a Prime Crocop on the feet. Where exactly were his "holes"?

Hendo, if not allowed to cheat, gets killed even by post-PRIDE unmotivated Fedor.

Prime Fedor with a size advantage?

He smashes them.

Prime Fedor with a size advantage?

He smashes them.

He doesn't really have a size advantage. That's why I made the thread this way. Some of these MW's and LHW's have bloated to HW occasionally...like Fedor

I think DC and Rumble both could give prime Fedor a good fight, especially DC
DC yes. Rumble no. Love Rumble to pieces, but prime Fedor handles him easily.

In Japan? Or in North America?

Back