hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

- Joe thinks Conor should fight at 155
- Schaub believes Nate concussed Conor

Last edited:
sherdog.png

Bugs me to see Conor at this pt but he is still a major draw, hope to see him in future cards

lmao Rogan thinks Lawler is a tougher fight for Diaz than RDA

Cliffs? I can't be fucking bothered to watch.

If I'm not mistaken Joe just seriously suggested that Conor should get the title shot at 155.

I honestly think that Nate is being seriously overvalued right now. He simply will never hold a title in any division. I'd much rather see Nick fight Lawler in a rematch at UFC 200 and leave nate off the card.

I honestly think that Nate is being seriously overvalued right now. He simply will never hold a title in any division. I'd much rather see Nick fight Lawler in a rematch at UFC 200 and leave nate off the card.
Exactly. McGregor, who is a natural LW and should be fighting at LW, the FW champion lost to a gatekeeper in Nate Diaz.

Wasn't this from before all the drama?

yes

Cliffs? I can't be fucking bothered to watch.

This is from March 16th, so it's pretty fucking old.

-Rogan is saying Diaz should fight RDA (lol) over Lawler

-Schaub and Rogan talk over each other a bunch of times as usual

-Bryan Callen dared suggest that Conor's kicks were ineffective and Rogan of course took great offense to it

Nate is a really bad style matchup for Conor but I think Conor is a worse matchup for RDA. Nate relies on volume in his striking and his takedown defense is pretty bad. Conor was able to take him down easily and so was RDA. Except when RDA takes him down he can keep it there without being worried about the submission. I need to see Conor beat Diaz before he is even considered to fight RDA or the future LW champ. You can't have a loss against a fighter that loses to the to anyone in the top 10 or there abouts and put him against the champ.

Nick is suspended and not eligible for reinstatement until after UFC 200

I agree. Nate's a very good fighter but at the end of the he smacked up a loud mouth Featherweight that bit off more than he could chew.

Nate is a really bad style matchup for Conor but I think Conor is a worse matchup for RDA. Nate relies on volume in his striking and his takedown defense is pretty bad. Conor was able to take him down easily and so was RDA. Except when RDA takes him down he can keep it there without being worried about the submission. I need to see Conor beat Diaz before he is even considered to fight RDA or the future LW champ. You can't have a loss against a fighter that loses to the to anyone in the top 10 or there abouts and put him against the champ.

Conor took Nate down easily? What?

This is pretty old. Most of this isn't relevant at this point. But nice posting it.

yes

This is from March 16th, so it's pretty fucking old.

-Rogan is saying Diaz should fight RDA (lol) over Lawler

-Schaub and Rogan talk over each other a bunch of times as usual

-Bryan Callen dared suggest that Conor's kicks were ineffective and Rogan of course took great offense to it
Thanks

RDA would brutalize diaz over 5 rounds, lawler might kill him.

I think Diaz matches up a lot better against Lawler than RDA. He might lose both but I give him VERY little chance against RDA.

lmao Rogan thinks Lawler is a tougher fight for Diaz than RDA

IMO he gets smashed by both, but RDA already proved it and would so again just as easily. Stylistically, he'd have an easier time, but I think Robbie beats him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back