Neil Magny vs Nate Diaz - Are you interested in such fight?

Absolutely not. Nate belongs at 155.

Hell nah... Nates a 155er and should only be fighting guys with names as big as Cowboy, Pettis, Khabib, RDA, Ferguson

Nate should only fight guys smaller than him, it's only right.

I don't think Nate is interesting in fighting him. Have Nate fight Pettis at 155 should be a fun fight and both are big names. Could be a Fox main event.

If Nate were to stick to WW, sure. I think Neil wins though. So big & lanky.

If Nate were to stick to WW, sure. I think Neil wins though. So big & lanky.
His heart is unquestionable at
this point, too. It'd be a good fight.
But it does nothing for Magny at
this point. He should be focusing
on the title. To think if Brown beats
Maia (love Brown, but it's unlikely)
& if Rory beats Wonderboy....
then Magny is basically there.

I'd like to see Nate stay at 155
& since he's looking for money
fights... just give him the shot at
Dos Anjos. It's the most lucrative
move anyone can make in the
division right now.

Hell nah... Nates a 155er and should only be fighting guys with names as big as Cowboy, Pettis, Khabib, RDA, Ferguson
Besides the fact Nate already embarrassed Cowboy, Cowboy is exploring the waters at 170 currently. Can't wait for him to fight Cote.

I don't think Nate is interesting in fighting him. Have Nate fight Pettis at 155 should be a fun fight and both are big names. Could be a Fox main event.
that fights should have happend after RDA loss or if Pettis have won against Barboza. Now this makes no sense Pettis is on a downslide

Besides the fact Nate already embarrassed Cowboy, Cowboy is exploring the waters at 170 currently. Can't wait for him to fight Cote.

That's another guy who belongs at 155.

Cowboy vs Woodley, Lawler, Hendricks, Rory, etc are just ugly to think of.

What is the point of this crush match? How exactly does it differ from Dong v Nate and Rory v Nate?

Back