Watch Vitor kick Bispings head off again!

BRASIL WAND

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In promo for Vitors upcoming fight against Jac... Vid just added on YouTube today by the UFC.

Enjoy Sherbros.

Yea, actually rewatched it earlier today too.

TRT Vitor was such a fucking beast. I didn't think I would kinda miss him. Wasn't this the fight where Bisping got Fetty Wap'ed?

TRT Vitor second best MW of all time? He even came close to beating Jon Jones.

TRT Vitor was such a fucking beast. I didn't think I would kinda miss him. Wasn't this the fight where Bisping got Fetty Wap'ed?

Yeah, that head kick detached his fucking retina.

Roided up freak. Can't wait to see Jacare absolutely destroy this old man.

I know it's wrong and cheating and all ...but damn TRT VITOR was a beast and i loved to watch him fight.

hi-res-e5b0c6d5fcbe3bbbe4f28776eeb3e385_crop_north.jpg

Without the juice Weidman spanks him in maybe 9/10 fights....but in beast mode.....i would love to see that fight again!

Yeah man... dunno what's more brutal, the KO or this comment

6JJFs1.gif

I know it's wrong and cheating and all ...but damn TRT VITOR was a beast and i loved to watch him fight.

hi-res-e5b0c6d5fcbe3bbbe4f28776eeb3e385_crop_north.jpg

Without the juice Weidman spanks him in maybe 9/10 fights....but in beast mode.....i would love to see that fight again!

Weidman destroys any version of Vitor imo. But that steroid burst he had was dangerous as hell, I'll give him that.

Remember this one, pretty sure the odds were even or in Bisping favor, lots of people picked against Vitor, Lol. Gotta give Bisping credit though he takes beatings and keeps on putting runs together. Respeck.

Weidman destroys any version of Vitor imo.

Hard to argue with their fight on my mind, but i think standing with Vitor is a bad idea for Weidman and he realized that pretty quick. Cheator can TKO Weidman via Blitzkrieg punches imo :)

Poor Mike. His eye hasn't been the same since.

TRT Vitor was a magnificent, terrifying beast.

Weidman destroys any version of Vitor imo. But that steroid burst he had was dangerous as hell, I'll give him that.

I dunno bruh, 40 year old TRTless Vitor had Weidman in some serious trouble... If he had just a little more pop he could've finished Weidman

I'm against PED's etc but I do miss TRT Vitor.

Every fight seemed to end spectacularly.

Like everyone else, TRT Vitor was a fucking monster. His run against Bisping Rockhold and Hendo was so much fun to watch.

I wanna see him knock Rockhold out again.

BP was doing much better then I remembered, beating TRTfort to the punch and out working him, it looked like a winnable fight for him at the start...BUT the body kicks were hurting him and it was one of those painfully obvious "one of these is going to your head soon buddy because you are leaning right into them". Even somebody that long in the game can fall for old tricks.

This article says Bisping fought Belcher and then Belfort with the fucked-up eye. Bisping on record here saying that he knew there was a problem but that he ignored it.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/9/3...tated-by-detached-retina-that-nearly-derailed

Then, after getting KTFO'd by him, Bisping then claims it was all because of Belfort. You decide, I guess.

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/10/29/...t-permanently-disfigured-by-vitor-belfort-mma

A roided up Belfort in Brazil in 2013...you knew something interesting was going to happen. God that was amazing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back