Conor fan count check

Are you still a fan of Conor McGregor?

• Total voters

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Sherdog used to be way over the top with the Conor fandom, but with his recent shenanigans I wanted to get a perspective for where we currently lay :)

I see this thread going places.

I see this thread going places.

AtauXnC.gif

In

This thread is where all the hardcores erupt about how they were never fans and the casuals defend Conor to the death. Sherdog meets civil war

I hated on Conor pre-Nate. I respected him for the way he took the loss. I hate him again for the diva behaviour. I'm just not a fan of MMA being like the WWE. Promos are fun, but to an extent--not the rehearsed shit he does i.e "He makes gang signs with one hand and balloon animals with the other" that's so corny to me. He has no respect for the other fighters, so why should I respect or be a fan of his? He's everything wrong with the UFC. We almost got a non-title rematch between 2 guys not in their weight division as the main event for UFC 200. Take that in.

Last edited:
Absolutely. I'm a fan of anyone in MMA that produces popcorn. Look around the forums and Reddit. Look at how many threads there are of him. Look at how many likes and shares he gets. Mods everywhere are making "Megathreads" to stop the first page being flooded with Conor threads. McGOAT is the best.

Wheres the "fuck no, never was a fan of the guppy" option?

Still a fan? YES

Do I believe what comes out of his mouth lately? NO

Do I follow him blindly? NO

If you wanted a head count, your thread title should've said: Conor just farted. And all his delusional fangirls would've come running out to smell it and see if they could identify what he had for lunch.

Of course I am.
The guy delivers.
He's always involved in exciting fights.
That being said, the McGregor threads here have gotten more ridiculous by the day.

Back