Struve training w Blackzillians claims will destroy BF

W

WarKO

It's good he's got a better camp. Guy has had 34 fight under his belt, 7 years in the UFC and tons of damage and he's only 27.

I think he hasn't peaked but he takes a lot of damage. Surprised he still has a chin. And his height makes him skinny and high center of gravity, even Stojnic at 5'9" was bullying him.

Unless Bigfoot is falling apart from the gigantism, I see him winning this one. He's just way bigger (wider) and stronger.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/5/2...mises-that-bigfoot-silva-is-going-down-in-the

Struve has to be my least favorite fighter on the roster.

bigfoot wont even throw a punch that will land. The guy has had some terrible performances after the TRT ban.

Struve by 1st round TKO!

Someone is gonna get destroyed that's for sure.
I think Bigfoot will destroy Struve, but the opposite is likely too.

He'd better beat Bigfoot if he wants to mean something in the division. Antonio Silva is one of the few guys, if not the only one, who should be allowed to continue TRT and is in a clear disavantadge.

Bigfoot with beard and hair will be a new Bigfoot and will find his way back to the top (i hope lol)

I remember another HW training with the Blackzilions who was gonna destroy Bigfoot too.

020213UFC156actionOBG18_20130203011723411_600_400.JPG

Struve has to be my least favorite fighter on the roster.

Why ? He puts on battles. He usually absorbs a ton of damage and there's gallons of blood on the mat... while trying for very technical submissions. It also always looks funny because he's so tall.

I think he's at the very least, entertaining.

Go play basketball.

Struve and Bigfoot is going to be comical. (I think I say this about every Struve fight). It's just always laughable.

Anyone else cringe every time you see the word "blackzillian"?

Yeah I don't get it but the article even used that title. It kind of doesn't make sense they let the whitest guy in the rooster in lol.
I think it's their official name. They're probably "Blackzillians LLC" for tax purposes.

Yes, check it out
He looks a lot better like that. I think he looked crazy with the shaved head. Seriously if that dude came into the room, I'm out!

EDIT: just watched the video. He seems like a nice guy too, now I feel bad for saying that.

I like watching Struve, can be exciting, also fun to watch him fall.
If only he can use his range right

As a Dutch guy it's hard to watch Struve fight. So much potential if he used his range and ground skills more. Yet seems content with slugfest all the time. He is exciting though.

Back