Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Edgar vs. Nate Diaz

Heart vs. Heart
Endurance vs Endurance
Boxing vs Boxing
Wrasslin' vs Jitz

Much rather Diaz vs Ferguson with all your attributes still applying...

Edgar is practically a 135 and I bet he wouldn't bitch about the bigger man. As a matter of fact, I bet he'd beat the bigger man.

Nate would win.

Edgar couldn't box against that reach, and if he took Nate down he would get subbed

Cardio is equal (both can easily go 5 rounds)

Im a huge Diaz fan, but I could see Frankie using movement and takedowns to win a UD

I'm with @paynebringer in preferring Diaz vs Ferguson

It's mostly cause I like Diaz & Edgar so much so I wouldn't want to see them fight and if they did it better be 5 rounds otherwise they're screwing both fighters and the fans. Same with Ferguson.

What a good/weird match up. Both have top notch striking for MMA standards, have great grappling, seem to have more heart and cardio than 99.9% of the entire world population, and are beloved by their fan bases and appreciated by casuals who've seen them fight.

Same with Ferguson but unfortunately he might not be as known/heard of as Edgar and definitely not Diaz.

Reach and size moght be a big problem for Edgar..

That being said.

Edgar split decision.

Edgar vs. Nate Diaz

Heart vs. Heart
Endurance vs Endurance
Boxing vs Boxing
Wrasslin' vs Jitz

Nate v Conor at LW and then after he wins that, Nate v RDA for the championship. Nate/RDA 1 was horrible for Nate but he came in extremely injured (He came in overweight the only time in his career). I think Nate has improved since then and it wasn't a fair representation of his abilities then. So I'd love to see that rematch after he crushes Conor again.

Nate could probably literally swing Frankie by the legs... Out of the octagon.

That would be an interesting matchup for sure.

Nate could probably literally swing Frankie by the legs... Out of the octagon.

21aa7a10-d4e4-11e4-a2ba-75d5b1d307c2_Dodson-spin.gif

Zrl7TdS.jpg

For the folks saying that Diaz would sub Frankie, how many times has Frankie been caught in a sub of any kind? The guy has shown zero weakness in that area.

Frankie by being a better fighter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back