R.I.P. Bellator fighter Jordan Parsons, died from Hit & Run. HELP SUPPORT his Family:

I will sticky this. Thanks for posting. I saw it on the Rogan Board too.

In one day, the $20,000 he needed was raised. I will leave this link up for a while anyways.

In one day, the $20,000 he needed was raised. I will leave this link up for a while anyways.

That was the goal but i feel the bill will be higher than that. It's like 400 bucks a night in the ICU alone. The more cash the better. Thanks jeicex!

Right, the goal will only cover the current expenses and he'll absolutely need more, especially now that he lost his primary source of income.

I really hope this picks up momentum nationally. A friend of my family passed away recently the day before his twins were born and the story went national, I think the go fund me goal was 15k and iirc the family got like 100k. Lets all hope the same can happen here

It's on r/MMA, the Rogan Board, the UG, and the MMACommunity.

I'm sure it's on plenty of facebook pages including Bellator's, too.

That was the goal but i feel the bill will be higher than that. It's like 400 bucks a night in the ICU alone. The more cash the better. Thanks jeicex!

It's great people pulled together to hit the goal on initial costs. Definitely not a reason to stop giving, the rehab he's gonna need ain't gonna be cheap or short. And like someone else said, his income source is gone.

As an unfortunate update to Parson's condition, Ariel has more news:

If only he lived in a country with a modern health care system.
Terrible news regardless, wishing him all the best under the circumstances.

More like minimum 1000/night. At least that's what it is at my hospital.

When I was in the ICU, I believe the cost was around of $2K per day. The surgery alone was $25K. Getting hurt/sick is the most expensive thing you'll ever do. I don't recommend it.

Back