Anyone else think Condit CLEARLY beat Diaz?

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
People wanna scream "baby kicks" but he was the one landing, Nick landed a few punches but thats it, neither fighter hurt each other so the one landing wins, also all this talk of "running", why couldnt Nick cut him off then?

Overall I think Condit was the clear winner, for all the Diaz supporters, why didnt he use a better gameplan?

giphy.gif

Nope, Diaz was the aggressor and controlled the grappling of the fight.

That being said there was nothing CLEAR about the fight EXCEPT that Condit was only spamming for points.

Diaz doesn't lead well in open space, he wanted Condit against the fence and/or was trying to bait him into attacking

On fight night, I had it 48-47 Diaz (I'll let you guess the rounds ;)). Since, I've seen it twice and thought Condit won.

That being said there was nothing CLEAR about the fight EXCEPT that Condit was only spamming for points.

I guess a similar fight is Machida vs Rampage, Rampage was the aggressor but never landed anything and while machida was moving away he was landing low kicks and even hurt rampage, he landed and did more damage in the fight yet rampage wins for being "agressive"?

I had no doubt he railroaded Diaz in that fight

lol

REAL PUNCHES
anigif_enhanced-buzz-31703-1339784223-14.gif

Melvin_Manhoef_vs_Mark_Hunt.gif

Diaz pitter patter
5.gif

Jackson/Wink >>>>> ATT and Blackzillians combined btw

Do Diaz fans think he beat Anderson as well?

No. Diaz all day.

And they should have a rematch before they both are retired. Money to be made.

NIck's problem is he wants to fight by pride rules. Pride rules he prob would've won. But he's not in pride. Pride is gone. So if you dont finish the fight it comes down to points. So either finish the fight, or STFU complaining about point fighting.

Carlos Condit led Nick Diaz around the cage like he had him on a leash in that fight.

Back