Moments of Pure Emotion in the UFC!

SavageAngel

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It can be from a very emotional post fight interview, and amazing display of heart in the fight, or whatever hits you, AS A FAN, right in the feels.

I have a couple of moments but I will share one that probably not a lot of poeple saw or even knew that happened.

It was Francisco Trinaldo's post fight victory speech. AKA Massaranduba.

The sound and video is pretty potato-esque quality. But I will translate his speech

"I always told myself to be a good fighter, but I have a messege I want to send out to the people in my town. Tomorrow I will be 37 years old. Mother, give the children a birthday party, because I never had a birthday party growing up, today I have the conditions to pay one for myself and every other child. Pay for everything mother, give the children what they want. Tomorrow I will celebrate my birthday with all the boys and girls from my town and they will get all the gifts and presents they want, I will make sure of it." - a sobbing Trinaldo

Post your emotional moment, be it a championship title victory speech, a moment of pure heart, or a loss that really hit you right in the feels.

Let's share our feelings Sherdog.
sunset crying.gif

I remember feeling really bad for BJ Penn...he drew against Fitch,but he acted like he was dissapointed in his performance,and that his very career hinged on the fact that it was a draw and not a loss. I thought it was a very intense moment for him,although looking back he is just finding it impossible to retire no matter what happens.

bx4jr.jpg

I remember being very emotional when I saw Jamie do this.

And pretty much every Tweet Conor has made since.

Nobody has ever felt better in victory than when Tito beat Bader, or when Bigfoot beat Overeem.

Nobody has ever felt better in victory than when Tito beat Bader, or when Bigfoot beat Overeem.

I was never the biggest Tito fan but that was a great moment for him. His post fight interview was great "Dad won tonight!"

BJ Penn breaking down into tears after his upset win over Hughes when they put the belt around him.

I remember feeling really bad for BJ Penn...he drew against Fitch,but he acted like he was dissapointed in his performance,and that his very career hinged on the fact that it was a draw and not a loss. I thought it was a very intense moment for him,although looking back he is just finding it impossible to retire no matter what happens.
That was definitely tough, I handled Fitch quite well in the first round and then gassed himself out. He had no spirit in him and was really devasted. This gets a seal of FEELS.
sunset crying.gif

this one may not come to mind first, but it was when just after big nog's first fight with fedor ended, and fedor gestured his hand to big nog, picked him up, told him something in his ear, and then nog kneeled down to the ground while mario sperry, i believe it was, consoled him.

That Tito victory was awesome. You could tell he was in FEELS town because he went threw so much injuries and losses in his career which began as one of the most stellar early 2000's fighter. This def has a FEELS seal.
sunset crying.gif

Frank Mir's post fight interview at UFC 92, after overcoming that motorcycle accident by knocking out a legend in Big Nog. That speech was priceless.

"Everybody right now look at your lives. People always say you can't do shit. I'm proof you can do things."

And yours is based on drinking his semen.
Incorrect, that is Dee's job.
Mine is based on being a fan of his, but I'm not as obsessed as you are with him, constantly hating on him. Your location on your profile and all that stuff is based on hating him.

The heart Frankie showed in the first round of the Maynard rematch was stirring, and the overall emotional intensity in Lawlers last 2 fights was incredible.

this one may not come to mind first, but it was when just after big nog's first fight with fedor ended, and fedor gestured his hand to big nog, picked him up, told him something in his ear, and then nog kneeled down to the ground while mario sperry, i believe it was, consoled him.

yeah .... they picked him back up,like good friends. they didnt lend him descend into that misery in front of everyone.

This jap chick was crying her eyes out to that defeat. Minotauro is known to be a very stoic and serious man, and he straight up fell into tears.

I'm not sure the timeline in this, but Minotauro dated that Jap Crying Pride girl.
This is her not crying thoughjap minotauro chick.jpg

Incorrect, that is Dee's job.
Mine is based on being a fan of his, but I'm not as obsessed as you are with him, constantly hating on him. Your location on your profile and all that stuff is based on hating him.

I can't hear you through the gagging and gurgling.

Back