Calling it now - Conor will destroy Nate in the rematch

Alex

HAHAHA LMFAO LOL
@Black
Reaction score
You're welcome to post all sorts of GIFs and Shoops from their first fight.
I'll bump this thread when the inevitable happens, Diaz will fall, Conor will rise, haters will hide.

Interesting...

What should we (as your Sherdog peers) do when Nate isn't destroyed or doesn't fall?

Pro tip: you didn't leave yourself much wiggle room...

dis3.gif

Maybe. I think it's very unlikely, since Nate is one of Conor's worst nightmares, stylistically wise.

But you may be right. We'll see.

Calling it now???!!!!

Wow ts you are bold!

How does he beat him? Conor has a chance, but its very slim.

"Haters will hide"

You mean like how when Conor lost, 90% of his fanbase on here was wiped out?

You're welcome to post all sorts of GIFs and Shoops from their first fight.
I'll bump this thread when the inevitable happens, Diaz will fall, Conor will rise, haters will hide.

tumblr_m69bbtbBRA1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Interesting...

What should we (as your Sherdog peers) do when Nate isn't destroyed or doesn't fall?

Pro tip: you didn't leave yourself much wiggle room...

I'll bump this thread and wait for all of your hateful comments and GIFs, I'll shamefully admit I was wrong and endure the pain, then I'm going to go on with my life and post more predictions.
But that won't happen.

callin it now rematch will never happen. will be dethroned in his next fight vs aldo or frankie

"Haters will hide"

Most of them are still here, it's the haters that finally opened their mouth after 3 years of silence.

Most of them are still here, it's the haters that finally opened their mouth after 3 years of silence.

Citation heavily needed

I absolutely love how Conor fans were shitting on Mendes and Aldo fans for using the same excuses and they (Conor fans) are using now.

"Haters will hide"

You never showed me your made up UFC 200 press conference numbers buddy, and no.
We are still here.

To your credit Connor landed a LOT of shots and counter shots on Nate and most fighters would have fell on one of those connections in that fight. Maybe better prepared he can win rounds and not chase the KO so hard.

That being said he doesnt close that gap before the fight on Nate and his advantages like cardio, boxing reach, and nasty ground game

Back