Anderson Silva hasn't won a single fight since USADA

uh i think breaking his leg,and getting older has a little to do with it. His style is based on speed and reflexes,and conditioning,all things that decrease with age. Also,by now people know he can be got at,and are less afraid to reckon with him,and know more of how to deal with him. Bisping wasnt standing around wondering what to do like maia and so on. He KNEW what to do.

It's only been one fight, why word it like that?

He's only fought once though, and he arguably beat his opponent (I scored it for Bisping) and also came close to finishing him on more than one occasion.

let's be real Bisping only won round 2

Doesnt matter

He was stricken from the goat talks after he failed his test ...

He def did not beat bisping,but even if he never broke his leg and usada was not a factor,he is aging like youd imagine a guy like him would.

"is normal?"

Anderson hasnt won a fight since 2012

Interesting huh?

Coincidence?

Federer isn't going to win another Slam after 38 either. It's just age. Happens to everyone.

MMA fans never really want to believe the obvious answer regarding Anderson.

its either he is clowning,the judges and herb dean have conspired against him,or its usada testing. Never age,or that his tactics have changed with his loss of speed and conditioning,and he is not as dominant because of it,or that stylistically some fighters give him problems.

To be fair to Anderson he was getting his ass kicked by Weidman long before USADA or Reebok was a thought in the UFC's head.

To be fair to Anderson he was getting his ass kicked by Weidman long before USADA or Reebok was a thought in the UFC's head.

yes its true. Anderson silva at his best would not have beaten Weidman i dont think. He has the perfect style to deal with Anderson.

Neither has Weidman. You may be onto something TS. Or just on something. We'll never know.

Back