CONOR SOCIAL MEDIA MEGATHREAD

• Thread starter Deleted member 502383
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 502383

Conors right about coming in lighter as any extra baggage holds him back. I still don't like the match up but I'd certainly watch, there's going to be some back and forth between the two before any rematch. The UFC has to do this right after 200 because it will bring in an audience the UFC could only dream of five years back.

The tweet was a reply to this instagram picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
raw

He still gets starched, but maybe he will make it past the 3rd round if he comes in lighter and in better cardio shape.

Look at the size of Nate in that picture wtf

FuonYQx.jpg

It's the lightest and leanest he has ever been.

So Nate is the real champ in connors eyes

I love it, he should have just took the fight at 200 tho instead of all the drama.

At 170 light and lean? If he wants to use that strategy the fight should be @155

If this is not delusional I don't know what is.

Doubt Nate will agree to the rematch after reading this. I mean, Conor sounds really serious this time

Christ, Conor made three tweets. That's Sherdog occupied for the next week.

He can promise any fuckin thing he wants. I'm not stupid enough to believe it. He does not have the tools to beat Nate on any consistent basis.

His power does not translate to bigger men. This is where Conor's own boasts of beating midgets really make him look like a fool. For a fan base that memorize every word this clown says. You'd think that they would be able to see the inconsistencies, and outright bullshit in his own words.

To be that " in love " with an athlete is beyond creepy. I could never cheer for an obvious selfish fraud like Conor. But that's not my problem. These people will continue to prove to the world how pathetic they are. And it's only going to get worse for Conor. He isn't beating Nate. He isn't going to defend at FW. And he's never winning another belt in Zuffa.

His peak was the Aldo fight. It's already taken a huge nose dive. And like I said. It's only going down from here. Who do they feed him to even give him a win at LW. Certainly not a top 5. Considering he got spanked by one already.

LMAO... Going from 3 belts to ... Who can we give this fuckin clown to even get him a win ? Hug on huggers, hug on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back