Ronda back at it again with the boxing. [Video]

Zarra

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Have you seen something more amazing?

Dat head movement.

She's awful, at best.

Cyborg would have murked her at any point in time, ever.

This hurts to watch. But something tells me she won't have a problem defeating Tate.

Glad she's finally getting rid of her tummy. Walking around at 265 lbs doesn't suit her in any way.

She definitely has knee issues

She seems to have a strange twitch in her neck.

I thought this was some sort of joke at first ... took me a bit to realize it was actually serious.

I cannot get over how big she is, maybe she is planning on fighting Cyborg at MW?

Thank heaven for Miesha right Ronda ?

Ronda does need to fight again. And if she wins the belt back her first defence has to be Holly. No need to rematch Tate considering it would be 3 - 0. And should Tate win, which I doubt. Her next defence should also be Holly.

Looking beefcake. Should take Chuck up on his offer tho.

Have you seen something more amazing?

Those nut jobs practicing there along with her have been sent by Edmund to deliberately perform poorly, so that his star feels confident in her striking skills. I am sure Joe Rogan was the first viewer of this video and has boarded ronda's train again.

How to box like Ronda:

Tilt your head to one side, keep it there by all means. Proceed to throw wild, uncoordinated combinations.

Don't forget to overextend with every strike.
022715-RexKwonDo-800px.png

Is Rousey the one in the black yoga pants and white top?

ronda needs to find a legit boxing coach or stick with judo. Her boxing is so robotic and awkward. It's like teaching a fish how to walk. Fucking painful to watch

Back