"Best fighter in the world" "baddest man on the planet"

Macalpinerules

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've always find it weird when fighters in the UFC get labeled as "baddest man on the planet" or "best fighter in the world" etc.

It's just obviously stupid. There are more than 7 billion people on the planet while there about 500 fighters signed to the UFC at any given moment. What are the chances that anyone on the UFC's 500 man roster is actually the best fighter of the 7 billion people on earth?

The UFC/MMA does not have a monopoly on bad asses. You don't think there are some dudes in prison who have been locked up for years and training everyday just to survive who would fuck shit up in a fight? What about the monsters in the NAVY seals or members of any special forces around the world? What about fighters from south east Asia who fight on the streets? I could go on all day.

I understand the UFC has to promote their fighters but it just makes me cringe.

whatever.

Im sure a guy who lives in a cave right now can beat all the ufc fighters.

Joe Warren always had the stupidest nickname in MMA.

UFC hype machine, they make brainless people believe anything

Weak thread. Damn what happened to you Macalpinerules.

What about Raven??

latest

I've always find it weird when fighters in the UFC get labeled as "baddest man on the planet" or "best fighter in the world" etc.

It's just obviously stupid. There are more than 7 billion people on the planet while there about 500 fighters signed to the UFC at any given moment. What are the chances that anyone on the UFC's 500 man roster is actually the best fighter of the 7 billion people on earth?

You realize that the UFC doesn't just randomly select people to be on its roster, right?

There are seven billion people on the planet and only five starters on the Warriors. What are the chances that any of their starters is actually the best basketball player on Earth?

In days past, it was once thought the whomever held the Heavyweight Boxing Championship was the mythical "Strongest/Baddest Man on the Planet."

Nowadays since a boxer can't fight on the ground, that mythical label now goes to the HW MMA Champ--at least in some circles.

"i dont like that they call this guy the world champion,they obviously didnt check north korea's fighters"

I'm smarter than Einstein, I just choose to not be.

How about 'best fighter whose testing himself in one on one recorded combat'.

Maybe there's better basketball players in jail than LeBron, maybe there's a better tennis player than Djokovic but he lives in a slum with no tennis scouts etc

For the people who are testing themselves in organised combat sports UFC fighters are the best in the world

all hype and such. I mean look at Brock??? "Baddest Man on the Planet" and thanks to the UFC/PR it was true for a bit....It worked too. People bought his fights and were talking about the UFC for quite a while.

tumblr_l5bdajyCVJ1qbuyrk.jpg

I think we all know who the baddest man on the planet is...

Attachments

• DiscoInferno.jpg
    DiscoInferno.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 7
all hype and such. I mean look at Brock??? "Baddest Man on the Planet" and thanks to the UFC/PR it was true for a bit....It worked too. People bought his fights and were talking about the UFC for quite a while.

tumblr_l5bdajyCVJ1qbuyrk.jpg
All that money, and he still has the penis tattoo.....smdh.

Reminds me of the time a random fan from the audience yanked him out of the ring by his hair. Who does that?
probably a future sherdog poster hahahah

Back