Bigfoot vs struve

P4p Islam

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
i plan on putting down a parlay with bigfoot beating struve as my underdog pick. Struve has always been very hittable, and silva has big ko power. Even in struves wins he manages to get crushed.

Bigfoot is the underdog and i just dont see why. Who do you guys see winning this fight?

Both haven't looked very good lately, Struve actually dropped a round to old man Nog, Bigfoot can't take a punch anymore but he still hits hard as seen in his fight with Palelei. I'm leaning towards Bigfoot, hoping I'm wrong.

Not too high on either guy at this point. A fight to keep their jobs i guess.

Bigfoot really looked bad since the TRT ban.

I can see Struve winning a decision here, even a TKO.

Bigfoots ko over Soa isnt impressive to me really, that was gonna happen as soon as the put soa in a with a real HW fighter

What I hate about Struve is that he still hasn't really made good use of his crazy reach.
If he does, he'll keep bigfoot at a distance and takes this. Probably decision.

Last edited:
the only thing we can be sure of is that the ring girls won't be looking forward to the weigh ins.

What I hate about Struve is that he still hasn't really made good use of his crazy reach.
If he does, he'll keep bigfoot at a distance and takes this. Probable decision.

Yah but like...how long is it gonna be before you realize that either his team isnt training him to do it,or he just simply is somehow incapable of doing so (i doubt that)

I dont see him changing after all this time.

Struve has poor movement and poor striking defence especially when under pressure. Bigfoot is slow but Struve has no power. Bigfoot has brutal power and will rock Struve on the feet and finish from there. He can also take Struve down if he wants and there's no way Struve will be able to acheive anything on his back under 285lb double black belt Bigfoot. The only way he could win is pointfighting but Bigfoot will just close him down and once he tags him and Struve freezes up it's going to be over.

I'm really nervous for this fight. I am not really a fan of either fighter but I don't want to see either guy get knocked out or get cut/forced to retire. I am hoping they put on a great show and both get to keep their jobs.

I feel it is fairly close on the feet but I feel Bigfoot has a big advantage on the ground. He really should just play it safe and take Struve down. I know Struve has a good guard and long ass legs but Bigfoot is a legit BJJ black belt and I don't think he will get submitted by Struve. I would expect Bigfoot to either TKO him or win by decision if he can just hold him down.

I'm really nervous for this fight. I am not really a fan of either fighter but I don't want to see either guy get knocked out or get cut/forced to retire. I am hoping they put on a great show and both get to keep their jobs.

I.
Yeah i mean im not a fan of either guy,but i hope they can go on with their health and careers anyway.

I see Bigfoot taking the victory and Struve heading to Bellator. Next Struve discussions will take place in the Worldwide MMA forum. Please plan accordingly.

i just hope no one dies.

bigfoot is the better fighter but you won't catch me betting on him.

This is a loser leaves town fight for sure, I will go with Struve, but its a really hard fight to predict.

If Struve can put everything together in his head, he will win. If he's holding back like he did against Roshold, he will be KO'd.
Somehow, i've the feeling that Struve is coming out very sharp. I guess Struve knocks Bigfoot out in the second round.

That's a pickem fight. Both guys underperform and overperform sporadically.

I wouldn't bet any $$$ on that fight tbh...

Back