Nate Diaz Tribute - I'm Not Surprised by BrattMamley

Nicely done videos. If they contained better fighters than the Diaz brothers I might have even clicked like.

Nicely done videos. If they contained better fighters than the Diaz brothers I might have even clicked like.

You have everything that one needs to become a legend Shitstorm-maker. I wish you well in your career.

If only your mother had an abortion you wouldn't be posting.

This is fucking awesome. Nice work, TS.

I find it pretty disturbing that every single Nate highlight that has come out since he beat McGregor, has focused on that fight. But bandwagon is a hell of a drug, better do it while it lasts.

4d8.gif

I'm not flabbergasted, matriarch fornicators!

I'm not surprised mother fucker.... well done !

I find it pretty disturbing that every single Nate highlight that has come out since he beat McGregor, has focused on that fight. But bandwagon is a hell of a drug, better do it while it lasts.

It was one of the most watched UFC fights eva, you want them to leave it out?

The vid still has all his big wins in there.

It was one of the most watched UFC fights eva, you want them to leave it out?

The vid still has all his big wins in there.

No, but why does the whole thing have to revolve around it? Nate has had much better wins. But they were just ''in there''.

I would be more disturbed if recent highlights would choose to ignore a very recent, very exciting, huge mma moment and instead concentrate on his seminal fight with Marcus Davis from 6 years ago.

Cool tribute
Thanks for posting the videos

I would be more disturbed if recent highlights would choose to ignore a very recent, very exciting, huge mma moment and instead concentrate on his seminal fight with Marcus Davis from 6 years ago.

Alright, but that's not really the point. I didn't say they should ignore it now did i?

Very cool, I like it

I like the Diaz brothers, up there with my favourite fighters ever, but I fell that this is Nate's 30 mins of fame, Mcgregor will win in the rematch if he shows the form he did in the first and has the cardio to see it through. I hope I'm wrong though as I think Mcgregor mouth is toxic.

Back