Forget the back-and-forths with Floyd Mayweather! Conor McGregor may have a new rival from the world

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Khan, who takes on Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez next Saturday, already has a business interest in the sport of MMA as he is part-owner of Indian promotion Super Fight League.

And ahead of next weekend's step-up in weight, Khan has admitted that he would not rule out a future switch to the cage and suggested he'd be fancy his chances against UFC featherweight champion Conor McGregor. Khan told The Guardian: "I have a stake in a company called Super Fight League, which is an MMA company in India and we have a lot of shows in Dubai, too. We are now moving over into America and putting on shows there.

"Just look at when McGregor beat Jose Aldo," Khan continued. "The guy leant forward, over extended and fell short, McGregor stepped back and threw the straight right. It was a proper boxing move. I would not let anyone get close to me, I would take a step back and keep it long. I also believe that us boxers punch harder than MMA fighters anyway."

http://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/amir-kh...-his-chances-against-conor-mcgregor-and/76642

What does his tdd look like? Because idc how long he fights, he will wind up on his back.

When he said his mma organization was third behind UFC and Bellator I had to stop giving him any credit.

anigif_enhanced-18452-1433581059-2.gif

He'd better watch it, we've all seen Conor's abilities as a wrestler when he fought Nate Diaz.

Khan's chin with these four ounce gloves?

The fuck outta here.

I don't even need to mention TDD.

TOP FUCKING LEL.

Aldo lunged in throwing 2 punches. Anyone fighting Khan will be lunging in for a takedown - good luck hitting them clean on the way in.

Hats off to khan, for a guy not gifted with the toughest of chins hes done good.
Not sure about mma though .

He would keep it long fuck off he would be taken down inside 30 seconds

If Khan and Conor fought in an MMA bout, Conor's kicks and intermediate-level grappling would overwhelm him
If they competed in a boxing bout, Khan would outpoint him

The whole MMA vs Boxing debate has never made sense and people still try to make sense of it

Real question , y'all think he's got the fastest hands in boxing?? He's fast but im not completely sold on him being the fastest, love watching him fight would love to see any pro boxwr switch over. Also I would think most boxer would have harder punching power then some mma fighters

Khan, who takes on Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez next Saturday, already has a business interest in the sport of MMA as he is part-owner of Indian promotion Super Fight League.

And ahead of next weekend's step-up in weight, Khan has admitted that he would not rule out a future switch to the cage and suggested he'd be fancy his chances against UFC featherweight champion Conor McGregor. Khan told The Guardian: "I have a stake in a company called Super Fight League, which is an MMA company in India and we have a lot of shows in Dubai, too. We are now moving over into America and putting on shows there.

"Just look at when McGregor beat Jose Aldo," Khan continued. "The guy leant forward, over extended and fell short, McGregor stepped back and threw the straight right. It was a proper boxing move. I would not let anyone get close to me, I would take a step back and keep it long. I also believe that us boxers punch harder than MMA fighters anyway."

http://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/amir-kh...-his-chances-against-conor-mcgregor-and/76642

Someone should tell him Conor landed a left, not a right.

Loved when i read about this.
"I own an MMA org in India, and i could whoop those dudes, i can kick too"
Classic. Co-promotion here we come.

In reality though, Conor must be doing something right, he's getting called out by literally everyone: Owners, Fighters, Boxers, organizations.....Everyone.

If Khan and Conor fought in an MMA bout, Conor's kicks and intermediate-level grappling would overwhelm him
If they competed in a boxing bout, Khan would outpoint him

The whole MMA vs Boxing debate has never made sense and people still try to make sense of it

out point LOL. Khan would finish him with ease in a boxing fight. Conor wouldn't last a round. Boxing is a whole new sport.

out point LOL. Khan would finish him with ease in a boxing fight. Conor wouldn't last a round. Boxing is a whole new sport.
I like being realistic
Khan isn't a finisher

Khan's chin with these four ounce gloves?

The fuck outta here.

I don't even need to mention TDD.

TOP FUCKING LEL.

I like Khan but this.

Conor is a little classless (still a fan) and wouldn't show Nate's courtesy and choke him out. Conor McGregor would actually seatbelt slam him if he wanted to and literally massacre Amir with ground and pound.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back