Young Talent you'd like to see brought to the UFC

Heelhook71

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I try to not be one of those knuckleheads that believe the only talent is in the UFC because that's what they've been told..by the UFC. Unfortunately I can't watch as much non UFC MMA as I'd like, but from what I've seen there is some great very young talent out there.

My question is. Do you watch non UFC MMA? And what young talent are you hoping will be brought over.

A few of mine:
The Lee siblings

Both show a lot of Talent with very creative Submissions. Cristian is 17 and Angela 19

Christian has much better hands than his sister. With some nice pop to them. Long way to go but definitely way ahead of the curve at 17

Angela puts on a great pace and has legit submissions. I think she needs to develop some more, but I think she'd beat Paige pretty comfortably today if they fought.

Assen Yamamoto. Maybe I'm biased because he's Kid's Nephew, but I was impressed by his grappling against Kron. Not showing the vicious ko power of his uncle yet, but to be fair he seemed a little gun shy against Kron. Still one to watch though.

The youngest Heavyweights they can find

I don't know about the Yamamoto guy, but i would like to see Kron in the UFC. Of course couple more MMA fights under his belt and lots of work on standup, but his BJJ backround alone makes him very interesting to see.

He got knocked out yesterday but still a good addition
Sheeeit, I've got the folks here this weekend and hadn't even been on the Internet to look, that sure won't help his chances to get into the UFC... He turned down the Bellator contract last year, may have not been a good move on his part.

Totally agree, I was surprised everybody was nuthugging Kron despite Yamamoto showing a good and more well rounded skill set, really looking forward to Angela Lees future too.

Sheeeit, I've got the folks here this weekend and hadn't even been on the Internet to look, that sure won't help his chances to get into the UFC... He turned down the Bellator contract last year, may have not been a good move on his part.

Not sure if the UFC would want to sign him now, But I think he's definitely a UFC caliber fighter

He was just super confident with his stand up and he got caught, it happens. He needed this reality check to realize no one is some kind of unhittable immortal god lol

Think he'll come back with an impressive winning streak.

Not sure if the UFC would want to sign him now, But I think he's definitely a UFC caliber fighter

He was just super confident with his stand up and he got caught, it happens. He needed this reality check to realize no one is some kind of unhittable immortal god lol

Think he'll come back with an impressive winning streak.
It looked like he was winning the fight and gassed and got sloppy, then was stopped.

Totally agree, I was surprised everybody was nuthugging Kron despite Yamamoto showing a good and more well rounded skill set, really looking forward to Angela Lees future too.

Yep Yamamoto's potential in MMA looks like it could be higher than Kron's. Kron was struggling on the ground with Assen until he finally got the submission.

I think Angela's striking needs work. But she's is already very good. She may not even go to the UFC as she's probably making more money where she is, and is becoming a star there.

I'd like to see that German dude who beat Tybura at HW. Stephan Puetz, he fights at 265 and 205. I think he'd be a good addition at 205.

I'd like to see that German dude who beat Tybura at HW. Stephan Puetz, he fights at 265 and 205. I think he'd be a good addition at 205.

The UFC needs some good Heavies. How old is he?

Maia's pupil: Rafael Domingos

I'd like to see Aspen Ladd get brought to the UFC soon. She's 21 years of age. Her pro record (all fights with Invicta FC) is 3-0, all 3 fights were finishes (1 by submission, 2 by TKO). She's currently a bantamweight (moved up from flyweight).

Before her first pro fight, I watched her ammy fights and was struck by her calm, capable demeanor during fights, a demeanor that brought to my mind the demeanor during fights of Ayaka Hamasaki (now the Invicta FC atomweight champion). Her pro career has so far lived up to my high expectations. I think she can go far in the future, having already done so well at a young age.

~

Aspen Ladd (left); TUF 23's Amanda Bobby Cooper (right)

Screen-Shot-2015-09-13-at-13.07.03.png

Saul Rodgers, Scott Askham, Chris Miah, Scott Dalby, Jack Hermanson... actually no they should stay in Europe we need to grow and with CW already partnering up with channel 4 and other broadcasters it at least has a platform.

Could do with some investment and perhaps bring back Conor McGregor and others such as Stevie Ray, Tom Breese, Paul Daley, MVP and Joe Duffy and also Gus, Latifi, McGreary, Manuwa, Arlovski, Overeem and Fedor.

A guy can dream lol

Back