Conor McGregor still has a shot at being on UFC 200

Coughman

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
We all know that Conor McGregor got pulled from his bout with Nate Diaz, but what no one is considering is that the Co-main is a fight for the interim FW championship and one of the interim fighters has a bad habit of pulling out of fights.

That's right, I'm calling it now folks. Jose Aldo will pull out of his fight with Frankie and Conor McGregor will replace him. Bump this thread when it come true.

I want to hear your guys thoughts on this, Conor McGregor made a foolish mistake and lost out on his big payday, but with Aldo pulling out I feel like he still has a chance to find his way back on the card. You heard it here first, Conor McGregor will be on UFC 200.

h-3XeLe1_400x400.jpeg

If you think Zuffa will pay Conor all that money as a fill in - YOU ARE AS CRAZY AS HE IS

If you think Zuffa will pay Conor all that money as a fill in - YOU ARE AS CRAZY AS HE IS
Conor McGregor is a master of negotiation, and with a big fight falling through they'll be desperate since without Conor or Frankie v Aldo it will do sub 900k

Conor McGregor is a master of negotiation, and with a big fight falling through they'll be desperate since without Conor or Frankie v Aldo it will do sub 900k

He certainly hasn't looked like "a master of negotiation" in the last few weeks.

Actually wouldn't put it past the UFC for this whole weird ass Conor thing to be a way for him to "defend" the FW belt on "super short notice" against an opponent he already knows he's going to have but doesn't know he's fighting him. Like how PRIDE did with CronCol.

So masterful that he managed to get himself bumped from the biggest payday in MMA history....

We all know that Conor McGregor got pulled from his bout with Nate Diaz, but what no one is considering is that the Co-main is a fight for the interim FW championship and one of the interim fighters has a bad habit of pulling out of fights.

That's right, I'm calling it now folks. Jose Aldo will pull out of his fight with Frankie and Conor McGregor will replace him. Bump this thread when it come true.

I want to hear your guys thoughts on this, Conor McGregor made a foolish mistake and lost out on his big payday, but with Aldo pulling out I feel like he still has a chance to find his way back on the card. You heard it here first, Conor McGregor will be on UFC 200.
You possess a fictive talent. Very creative perspective. We will see.

He's bulking with intent to fight Diaz again, there's no way he's getting down to 145 before then

People need to move the fuck on from this

laughing-hysterically-gif-1245.gif

Sorry, We didn't "Hear it here first". You may be the 1,000,000th post about your dreams and aspirations to watch Connor fight at 200. Stop making these trash posts about this crap, Yes it may or may not happen. We don't need 1000 posts daily (half of which from "joined today" members) about a dude who isn't even scheduled to fight soon.

Conor could still fight Nate on that card, but he won't be making 145 on short notice (or at all, ever again).

Yea, last two tweets really was masterful.

Master? Omg

Only master he is is master of fragile ego and whining or possibly master -bation

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back