Amir Khan hints at fighting MMA

never heard of him.

but then again i dont follow boxing.

His stand up would be insane. His speed and power would be dangerous. He could do well if they matched him with the Sivers of the world and built him up and let him learn.

I could see Amir Khan switching to MMA only to get ko'd by punches

They will make him look stupid. If he ever has the balls to enter the octagon.

MMA gloves, Khan's chin and Conor's power says otherwise

NFL benchwarmers fight in the UFC, its not even a combat sport, pretty much anyone can

Amir's a waste man and would be smashed in MMA gloves.

MMA gloves, Khan's chin and Conor's power says otherwise
You think Conor would be quicker than Amir Khan? I think people would have trouble hitting him. If he fought with a style like Dominic cruz then I think he could do well. He'd have a lot more power than cruz as well - obviously

NFL benchwarmers fight in the UFC, its not even a combat sport, pretty much anyone can

heck people who werent good enough to make it to the nfl like schaub get touted as "ex pro footballer" and then do well in the ufc.

He's got enough money, doubt it would ever happen.

Would be huge for the ufc UK though, he has a huge fan base and would sell out a card there

Won't ever happen though

Stop comparing Khan's chin who's been through the ringer of well timed boxers landing on it, and the punches MMA fighters would land. They are not comparable. His chin would handle MMA punches better than some of the punches he been caught with in boxing.

Throw many MMA guys into the boxing ring, and their chins will prove to look worse than Khan's versus that level of competition. .

Other then that he will still lose, to late in the game.

Khan would hit and move

He'd do well with favourable match ups

Back