Odd that Conor hasn't been stripped yet

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I mean... He IS the featherweight champion. As a Conor fan, all i wanted him to do was to defend that belt and be the best 145er he can be. Screw these "money fights".

His next fight gotta be against the interim featherweight champion right?

Conor once said that he gives the fights the fans wants to see. I think the fans him to defend that crown!

Yeah but where's TJ Grant?

He hasn't even reached the half way point of the Aldo title vacation period.

Pipe she is filled with water or sand for instability.

NO... just no, it would be very stupid if he was stripped.

UoVQ4N.gif

He hasn't even reached the half way point of the Aldo title vacation period.
Aldo was injured. Conor is ducking Diaz and Edgar. Begged for the Diaz rematch instead of fighting Edgar and bitched his way out of fighting Diaz. Was okay with doing promo until he lost lol

No need to be stripped now. The interim title it's pointless too. The problem was that he wanted to fight outside his weight class and not defend. Now that this fight is out of the window lets hope he will defend the title next.

I mean... He IS the featherweight champion. As a Conor fan, all i wanted him to do was to defend that belt and be the best 145er he can be. Screw these "money fights".

Conor once said that he gives the fights the fans wants to see. I think the fans him to defend that crown!

His next fight is defending.....old mighty White has decreed it so.

Give it time.

I really think he has no intentions on going back down in weight.

Aldo was injured. Conor is ducking Diaz and Edgar. Begged for the Diaz rematch instead of fighting Edgar and bitched his way out of fighting Diaz. Was okay with doing promo until he lost lol

He's ducking Diaz now all of a sudden? Wonder how they're going to figure out finding an opponent he won't duck from. Sheesh.

Exactly what I came here to post. Conor naysayers are so fucking stupid.
What's stupid is comparing this to Aldo's situation.

Conor yay sayers are sensetive imo. It's okay to question some things you know.

I like Conor in the cage. He knocks muthafuckas out

The UFC, first and foremost, is a business. Fights are systematized in a way that gives the UFC the most profitable and prodigious options, regardless of who wins or loses. Those 'money fights' you are referring to, are a key part of the protracted outlook, which keeps the business perpetually afloat. It's disheartening to see Edgar get the shaft, but the company cannot remain solvent making 'fair' match-ups each and every time.

Give it time.

I really think he has no intentions on going back down in weight.

Why do you think that?

It'd be pretty daft to go through weight cuts that gradually get harder only to say 'fuck it, I'm not doing it anymore'

He's definitely not going to fight at 145 for the remainder of his career, but Lockhart (his nutritionist) has said it won't be a problem.

Back