How is Conor's loss really that different to Cain's?

movement

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
It's actually incredible reading some of you absolute bums shit on Conor. You'd be the guys who get worked on sparring day then disappear from the gym. I thought Nate Conor was ana amazing fight. Some of the pull counters Conor did and his head movement was awesome. Nate's lead hooks and of beat timing was sick.

So anyway-Cain goes in there (against a guy his size might i add) and goes to war/gets pieced up, gasses, shoots and gets subbed+taps quickly in round 2. Shit Conor did what people Nate's own size don't do and stand toe to toe and box Nate. He even tried to pass immediately after the sloppy takedown.

a4caa38561ddadaa7ec202d7f6f521f0.gif

Cain was inefficient with his energy. Duh!

It's actually incredible reading some of you absolute bums shit on Conor. You'd be the guys who get worked on sparring day then disappear from the gym. I thought Nate Conor was ana amazing fight. Some of the pull counters Conor did and his head movement was awesome. Nate's lead hooks and of beat timing was sick.

So anyway-Cain goes in there (against a guy his size might i add) and goes to war/gets pieced up, gasses, shoots and gets subbed+taps quickly in round 2. Shit Conor did what people Nate's own size don't do and stand toe to toe and box Nate. He even tried to pass immediately after the sloppy takedown.
You're a fucking moron... /thread

Last edited:
Difference for one is that Cain didnt talk an insane amount of shit about his opponent (Nate) and his past opponents. That kind of talk pretty much guarantees that the anti fans that Conor created are going to be all over him when he does lose. So yah, considering how much shit Conor talked its justified that some fans will let him have it. So that is why!

It's not different. Both got worked and tapped by superior fighters and both got bullshit excuse slips from the UFC to have another crack at it when neither deserved it. Thankfully, Cain Cain'd and we didn't have to waste our time finding out that sea level Cain doesn't match up to Werdum any better than high altitude Cain.

Cain's loss was pretty damn embarrassing imo. I was disgusted when he got the immediate rematch.

Haha diaz beat conmans ass on 11 days notice. Conor gassed in 3 mins after having a full camp. It was 2 months ago and the delusional fanboys pussies still hurt.

If Conor were to fight in Mexico shit would get ugly real fast. No matter who he fights

Conor and Nate are the same size, Nate was slightly taller, much less than what Conor enjoys at 145 tho. Anyway Cain didn't talk tons of shit leading up to it

And I love that you bring up Nate fighting people his size, Conor can't even make weight at 145 anymore and he's fighting people a lot smaller than him. Conor is a lightweight who got smashed by a fellow lightweight who isn't even the best in his division in Nate Diaz.

Conor and Nate are the same size, Nate was slightly taller, much less than what Conor enjoys at 145 tho. Anyway Cain didn't talk tons of shit leading up to it

Has Nate ever fought someone his height at LW?

giphy (3).gif

Very different fights.

Cain lost his cardio and strength after USADA, and had to change his fighting style. He will probably do that soon, if he has the skills. (Rothwell said this).

Conor lost to a bigger opponent in a much toughter weightclass. He also had to change his style, since a FW will have a hard time KOing a WW. If it was at FW, Conor would probably win.

The only similarity between the two fights is that Cain will lose to Werdum again, and Conor will lose to Nate again. And if they are to be competitive they need to change their style.

They're both "inefficient" in their losses

They both listen to Sting and cry really hard

Cain got caught in a guillotine by probably the best submission HW ever and tried to fight it for a few seconds. He didn't roll on his belly and ask daddy to end it gently while putting up zero resistance.

Very different fights.

Cain lost his cardio and strength after USADA, and had to change his fighting style. He will probably do that soon, if he has the skills. (Rothwell said this).

Conor lost to a bigger opponent in a much toughter weightclass. He also had to change his style, since a FW will have a hard time KOing a WW. If it was at FW, Conor would probably win.

The only similarity between the two fights is that Cain will lose to Werdum again, and Conor will lose to Nate again. And if they are to be competitive they need to change their style.

v9Mlqw.gif

Very different fights.

Why do people keep perpetuating this nonsense?

It was a fight between two LW's who didn't have to cut weight. Conor was not fighting a welterweight.

Last edited:
Very different fights.

This is up there top dumbest post i have ever read.
Yes man usada totally was the factor not him fighting 7000ft in the sky, you're a moron.

Back