ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
X Yes!
X Not sure yet
X No, no longer interested
X No, the fight was always irrelevant
X Wait, can we make this a street fight instead?

I still don't care.

I do however enjoy his chest puffing while he's doing some thinly veiled begging on social media to get back on the card.

He's definitely slaying the qwerty. Not so sure about the game, though.

No

He wants that payday, and he shouldn't get it for dodging the press conference because just that would have been another defeat for him and his fans

I can't watch him get his ass kicked again, if he's not on the card.

I enjoyed seeing him get beat up, I'd watch it again

I'll go with yes. I just want 200 to be a memorable event, and the more big names the better.

I voted yes despite the irrelevance the Diaz fight has to the division he won his title in. I'm a Conor fan but still did not mind watching him bite off more than he could chew in the last fight.

No, not seeing his stupid antics again would also be a good option.

When rematches happen within a year, it's way too soon.

4 months? GTFO.

I want him at 200. Not against Diaz though.

Don't see reason for caring. Many good fights in the horizon, Conor-Nate 2 is a boring predictable fight.

He should have been defending his FW title against Frankie in the first place. The interim title being created while he was going to fight on the card while the 2 top contenders battled it out was ridiculous. Now he's off the card while healthy and it's still going down.

Not really interested in anything else for him at this point unless he vacated.

I wouldnt mind, not as main event though

Nope, it was always a dumb rematch to begin with.

About the only way Id care to see that fight again at 200 is if it were made a street fight

UFC brass can't back down after all this shit, would make them look weak and set a precedent and that just won't happen so whether people still want it or not is kind of irrelevant.

Happy to wait till some other show to watch Nate beat that arse again.

You didn't specify who Conor would be fighting in OP so I voted 'yes'.

I wouldn't even mind if was vs Diaz that much; I guess I'd still happily watch that rematch despite it's irrelevance and somewhat forgone conclusion.

If would get excited for him to fight either Edgar or rematch Aldo.

The best Conor fight, for my money is at 155. All FW and 'WW' (especially) fights for Conor just feel like foreplay. The real action for Conor is at LW.

MJ, Pettis, Barboza or Cowby vs Conor ... Those are the fights I want to see.

Fights at LW will answer a lot of questions about Conor.

Back