Official Poll: Should UFC fighters be registered as Lethal weapons in jail?

Number1StockBroker

Making that money, to get them honeys.
Banned
Reaction score
Lets be honest a man like JDS, Overeem, Conor and Mighty Mouse would murder any of you cats. This brings up an intelligent question and should they be forced to register under a law forbading them to engage in kombat versus ordinary citizens?

A: Yes
B: No
C: I have no fudging clue.

giphy.gif

wat.

You mean in jail for the protection of others? But to answer the OP, no....they have a right to defend themselves as much as the next guy.

Prisons not like the UFC, there aint no rules. I'd like to see Conor block one of these to the neck while he's sleeping.

Prison_Shanks.jpg

Threads are shit right now, mods deleting everything.

Yes, they should be. Downward elbows specifically should be considered mass weapons of destruction.

and my fat dick yo

Prisons not like the UFC, there aint no rules. I'd like to see Conor block one of these to the neck while he's sleeping.

Prison_Shanks.jpg

People on the outside tend to overrate prison madness. If you are tough or have a reputation or even just show a willing to fight back, 90% of jailhouse oldtimers won't mess with you. They might try to integrate you into their clan.

If skinny wigger junkies who look like the only training they had before prison was backyard wrassling can be left alone purely by toughness, a trained fighter should have little problem.

People on the outside tend to overrate prison madness. If you are tough or have a reputation or even just show a willing to fight back, 90% of jailhouse oldtimers won't mess with you. They might try to integrate you into their clan.
So wrong. Unless you're in level 1-3.

No but half of your moms sex toys should be

Back