RDA IS THE MOST UNPOPULAR UFC CHAMP

eshay

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
And everyone talks mad sh** about MM (including myself) RDA has like half the followers on twitter of any other ufc champ the guy is literally unpopular no one likes this guy could it be fair to say RDA is the most UNPOPULAR UFC Champion in the era of social media? I literally haven't seen anyone with this little exposure as a champion both in social media and in general, the dude is just not a very likeable person. I really think Eddie Alverez will dominate the crap outa post usada RDA (probably because im biased) but i feel like RDA's time as a champion is up.

Since when is this the prom? The guy can fight, that's all that matters

Yeah no one really cares about him. Great fighter though.

RDA is a fucking beast, who cares how many followers he has? You are in for a rude awakening if you think Alvarez is going to smash Dos Anjos.

You're right, with that few Twitter followers, how is RDA going to have the fuel for a 5 rounder?

Popularity is irrelevant in the cage. RDA is going to beat the brakes off Alvarez.

It's because he's Brazilian and he doesn't play video games on twitch.

He's doesn't speak English well and is fairly hard to look at. Makes sense.

He hasn't had much time to establish himself yet, also his rise to the top was clouded to the casual fan by the depth of the division.
Timing haven't been favorable as well, his first defense was after Conor vs Aldo, casuals were still talking about that when the fight happened.

I respect the fact that he overcame a lot of adversity earlier on in his career before becoming champion. His past lose to Khabib haunts him. That will be a big test for him and solidify his new found dominance.

Why do people care about how many friends and followers people (or even they themselves) have?
Grow up.

Guarantee he has plenty of fans that don't give a fuck about social media.

I don't see how he's so unpopular, lets see how the ppv numbers play out.

MM can't break 350k so if RDA does worse against Alvarez than I guess you'll get your answer.

Twitter followers doesn't mean shit though, and I bet RDA Vs Alvarez does a solid 400k+ and RDA Vs Khabib will prolly do 600k+

I don't think RDA gets the respect he deserves, he KOed Bendo, man raped a game Pettis, and TKOed cowboy without cracking a sweat.
War RDA

Even more unpopular than DJ? Seems to be way more apathy on this site for DJ than RDA

1. He's has a shit ton of fans in Brazil.

2. This is MMA/cage fighting. Who cares about popularity as long as you can keep whooping on people? Fans follow the blood trail.

3. I do think Alvarez is going to take him out.

I don't see how he's so unpopular, lets see how the ppv numbers play out.

MM can't break 350k so if RDA does worse against Alvarez than I guess you'll get your answer.

Twitter followers doesn't mean shit though, and I bet RDA Vs Alvarez does a solid 400k+ and RDA Vs Khabib will prolly do 600k+

Oh my bad, its a fight night. Well, that will help his popularity, and I still don't think he's that unpopular

Back