Has there been a more hated champ in the UFC than DC?

ROYALflush

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
At least Ronda and Conor have fans as well as haters... I honestly think the only people that want him to win is AKA... lol

Can't think of any champ this hated since maybe Benson Henderson?

Uh regardless of how many fans Ronda has she was definitely more hated than DC and it's not even remotely close

I don't think people even "hate" DC

Benson was never hated by anyone (other than a marginalized group of morons). This post is just garbage.

Tim Sylvia

And DC has loads of fans.

In fact I'd guess more people like him than hate him.

He's a champ?

That dude's belt is thinner than toilet paper.

The hate for Ronda will never be equaled.

You mean most hated paper champ, right?

Is this a serious question, or a troll?

DC gets shat on for sure, but there is definitely more hated champs.

Honestly, I don't mind DC, not sure why so many hate him. He should quit trying to shit talk with jones he sucks at that

Off the top of my head, Ronda Rousey, Brock Lesnar and Conor McGregor.

Sure, they're loved, but they get a lot of hate as well. I agree with KONE, DC is probably not even hated. People just feel like he's not the real champion since he never beat Jones.

Off the top of my head, Ronda Rousey, Brock Lesnar and Conor McGregor.

Sure, they're loved, but they get a lot of hate as well. I agree with KONE, DC is probably not even hated. People just feel like he's not the real champion since he never beat Jones.

The criticism with DC is moreso the paper champ stuff and how he's literally the worst trash talker on planet earth. As far as "hate?" Yeah, leave that for people like Rousey and to a lesser extent - Conor/Brock

Uh regardless of how many fans Ronda has she was definitely more hated than DC and it's not even remotely close

I don't think people even "hate" DC

Way more people hate Ronda than there are people who know DC lol.

Hate is a very strong word .... imo if somebody hates Cormier that somebody has issues

I don't think DC is hated at all, in fact I don't think any fighter is actually hated, it's just a matter if they are popular or not

sd1.0.0.jpg
Suprises me that anybody could hate dc, hes a true soldier when he faces these monsters that are undeniable bigger than him, he holds his head up high.
Dc wrestled at 184 ilbs hes 5"11 with a smaller wingspan than allot of FWS AND LWS.
yet hes undefeated at HW and has only lost to jon jones in a competitive fight.
Dc looks like a general, and is a true mans man, with values and his head is screwed on straight.
How anyone could hate dc is Beyond me, hes a inspiration to me

Back