describing the Jon Jones GOAT aura

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
Alot of ppl have been spamming and saying nonsense ever since like forever since JBJ was around but the truth is different imo and how I look at things and it's really not that difficult finding the GOAT aura of Jon Jones.

He had a good guy aura with innocence, child like, cheerful and generous. Jon Jones was always a GOAT before he even became the GOAT. Imho Jones is good invididual and saw that in his early interviews and the way he took things. He behaved like a true GOAT post-fight UFC 197 but the Heel Jones thats not him at all. He use to be a goofball who was always cheerful and just innocent all around and imho thats what lead him to become the GOAT. All this bad human being stuff is just miles away from the reality.

War Humble GOAT Jones

Last edited:
Hes got the best elbows, the best record in the game and arguably the best wrestling. But imo he doesnt have the best boxing, kickboxing, JJ , timing, speed , footwork nor gnp. He is known to use dirty tactics and his conduct outside the ring is medíocre.
So imo he doesnt have the skills nor the aura of the GOAT

giphy.gif

Alot of ppl have been spamming and saying nonsense ever since like forever since JBJ was around but the truth is different imo and how I look at things and it's really not that difficult finding the GOAT aura of Jon Jones.

He had a good guy aura with innocence, child like, cheerful and generous. Jon Jones was always a GOAT before he even became the GOAT. Imho Jones is good invididual and saw that in his early interviews and the way he took things. He behaved like a true GOAT post-fight UFC 197 but the Heel Jones thats not him at all. He use to be a goofball who was always cheerful and just innocent all around and imho thats what lead him to become the GOAT. All this bad human being stuff is just miles away from the reality.

War Humble GOAT Jones

i-just-threw-up-in-my-mouth.gif

Jones murdered Machida right in front of my eyes.

I just came in here to say that.

Last edited:
This is your third Jon Jones thread youve made in the last hour. Dude youre obsessed.

Stop making threads

i always found it ridiculous when they called bones the pound for pound goat. The dude has won all of his fights by out sizing, out heighting, out reaching , out leveraging his opponents, and won boring lack luster decisions against people of similar size and even struggled for a moment or 2. Winning cause you're bigger goes against everything pound for pound means.

By the end of his run, JBJ could definitely be the goat... IMO this is what he'll have to do though
1. Beat DC again (obviously)
2. Beat Rumble (or Texeira) (I'm pretty sure this gives him 10 defenses, but I may be off by 1
3. Go to HW and beat 2-3 top 10 guys decisively

Optional
Become HW champion and have at least 1 defense (this would cement him imo)
Continue to reign dominantly at LHW past 12 defenses (another 2-3 years basically)

i always found it ridiculous when they called bones the pound for pound goat. The dude has won all of his fights by out sizing, out heighting, out reaching , out leveraging his opponents, and won boring lack luster decisions against people of similar size and even struggled for a moment or 2. Winning cause you're bigger goes against everything pound for pound means.
Omg. He struggled for a moment or two! The guy sucks.

Sorry. He's not a big LHW. Just a tall one.

He destroyed mostly guys who are more MW than LHW. With true LHW he was not that impressive - he had too many decisions.

Back