Bizzare performances.

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
What fights had you questioning what you are watching...
ReflectingAdeptAsianelephant.gif

HotAgreeableAmurratsnake.gif

b87nl4.jpg

2ion01.jpg

inb4 Dada 5000.

Filho there is the ideal answer.

I suppose Anderson vs Maia and whatever the other fight was where he played dance dance revolution.

I was yelling at the TV when Minowaman and Sokoudjou just stood there and looked at each other for 12 minutes straight.

The Paulo Fihlo fight was scary to watch. At least Chael went easy on him.

Almost any Anderson silva fight after Cote

Filho there is the ideal answer.

I suppose Anderson vs Maia and whatever the other fight was where he played dance dance revolution.

I was yelling at the TV when Minowaman and Sokoudjou just stood there and looked at each other for 12 minutes straight.
Lmao I remember thinking Soku by KO or minowa by Sub or TKO cause soku chinny, garanteed finish.

BJ 'tinkle toes' Penn certainly was one of the more bizarre performances in recent times.

family-guy-021207-11.gif

Just weird, for him, even in light of him being past his prime.

Last edited:
Crocop vs Pat Barry was kinda strange. Now I know that Pat was all in heaven being in there against his idol and I knew Crocop knew it as well. But it's like come on, save it for after the fight.

BJ 'tinkle toes' Penn certainly was one of the more bizarre performances in recent times.

Just weird, for him, even in light of him being past his prime.

The only thing I can think of was he was having knee issues and thought he could just stiff arm Frankie with his reach without using his legs.

Shamrock vs Slice

But that was rigged anyway

Thales Leites the Guard Puller

Video of All Guard Pulls

---
SilvaLeites3.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Guida running around Maynard was bad. I can't remember the fight too well, but I remember Diego/Koscheck was one of the worst fights I had ever seen.

EaEdFVr.gif

Oishi tried to box Diaz with his hands nowhere near his face ,not defending at all. I remember Rogan saying he saw him warming up prefight and was using the technique of arms wide and trying to slap punches away and he didn't know what the hell he was thinking.

Back