Remember that time when Rampage punked Jones at the presscon

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
These were the days and Jones was really humble imo and showed great respect towards the elder in rampage and imho I kinda miss this Jones rather then the new heel Jones who talks mad shit with DC.. It dosen't do him any favors and makes him come off really bad considering DC is the elder and he should atleast show some respect.

Look I'm not saying that he shouldn't trash talk but make it more light and humours rather then mean. light jokes or don't say anything at all. imo in the last press DC came off really well and it was the first time were DC actully came off as the better guy.

Honestly fuck heel Jones and imo his the fake one. Bring back the GOAT

Hah, yeah then Jones punked him at the fight

B6j5A.gif

Never go full conor/Ronda or otherwise you might find yourself lights out. This is still early in the promos he can still find the real Jones somewhere but again nobody should go that path of self destruction. Karma is bitch

Never go full conor/Ronda or otherwise you might find yourself lights out. This is still early in the promos he can still find the real Jones somewhere but again nobody should go that path of self destruction. Karma is bitch
I don't know what this means.

Screen-Recording-9.gif

still hilarious nowadays lol

wtthll.gif

Hah, yeah then Jones punked him at the fight

B6j5A.gif
I anticipated a butt-hurt Jones fan would respond in that fashion and I was not disappointed. It's okay to admit Rampage completely embarrassed Jones pre-fight.

Remember those many times when the mods punked TS?

Jon was 24 and had 15 fights in the UFC. Now he is 23-0 and 28 years old.

You can't possibly expect him to be the same person.

Remember those times Rampage punked random Japanese fans?

Rampage: Japanese fans are the best!

These were the days and Jones was really humble imo and showed great respect towards the elder in rampage and imho I kinda miss this Jones rather then the new heel Jones who talks mad shit with DC.. It dosen't do him any favors and makes him come off really bad considering DC is the elder and he should atleast show some respect.

Look I'm not saying that he shouldn't trash talk but make it more light and humours rather then mean. light jokes or don't say anything at all. imo in the last press DC came off really well and it was the first time were DC actully came off as the better guy.

Honestly fuck heel Jones and imo his the fake one. Bring back the GOAT

The bad blood between Jones and Daniel is real, that's why it's nasty as f***. And it's been DC who has said the most dickish crap...like how he didn't want to just win the fight but wanted to send Jones entire life into a downward spiral and have him lose everything he's got. What kind of a souless, dead-eyed, sociopath do you have to be to say shit like that?

We still gonna act like defensively rampage has had the best fight against Jones period?? Everyone has lost obviously but rampage defense that fight was on point.

Jon was 24 and had 15 fights in the UFC. Now he is 23-0 and 28 years old.

You can't possibly expect him to be the same person.
Rampage was his eighth fight in UFC and he's currently 22-1

Back