OSP's best move on Jon Jones.

JKara

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
The smartest, and best move that OSP used on Jon Jones was the finger swat. Jones is always walking around pitch forking his fingers so you can't close distance on him. Its a bullshit move that the refs let him get away with. This is the first time I have ever seen a fighter make him pay for it. OPS did this move a lot and I hope other fighters do the same. That's got to hurt!

hkovBj1.gif

Hopefully other fighters pick up on this too

conor does this too along with the oblique kicks pussy moves

Rashad tried to do the same thing, he kept reaching out to meet Jones hand throughout the entire fight. Unfortunately for him, the reach advantage allowed Jones to eventually just turn it over and elbow him in the face

It's no Stockton Slap maybe we can patent it "The OSP Pitty Pat Tap"...

Rashad tried to do the same thing, he kept reaching out to meet Jones hand throughout the entire fight. Unfortunately for him, the reach advantage allowed Jones to eventually just turn it over and elbow him in the face

tumblr_m2wjsbmGhQ1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

tumblr_n3u3a6F8n21so0ovio1_400.gif

UFC172-JonesXTexeira-R2d-3Elbows-400-sg.gif

Yeah, don't ^5 Jones.

Thought it was going to be the one big punch he landed clean that rocked Jones. But this is much better. Fuck that open hand shit.

YES ts!

I talked about this a couple of times, and was REALLY surprised that few viewers caught this!

OSP totally negated Jons eye pokes and measuring by slapping his measuring hand down, and threatening with a punch over the top of it.

Jon stopped doing it after a few times of OSP shutting it down.

This should be something that ALL opponents of Jones study carefully, and implement into their game plan.

He made him pay for it? Lol... it didnt result in anything. Its still results in Jones keeping a arms length distance and distracting you.

Someone made this thread over a week ago. Not only are you an irrational hater, you're an unoriginal thief. I pity you.

How so? Jones is known to use eye pokes, a dirty and illegal move, so how is hating on him for it irrational?

YES ts!

I talked about this a couple of times, and was REALLY surprised that few viewers caught this!

OSP totally negated Jons eye pokes and measuring by slapping his measuring hand down, and threatening with a punch over the top of it.

Jon stopped doing it after a few times of OSP shutting it down.

This should be something that ALL opponents of Jones study carefully, and implement into their game plan.
check dart feld's post a few above yours. that's why it isn't a good idea. Also, there's a chance that Jones times them coming in to swat his hand down and steps through with an elbow like Weidman
weidmanko.gif

That is Jones measuring distance. OSP wasn't swatting to avoid fingers, he didn't want to allow Jones to get comfortable with his distance. Good move as Bones rarely made him pay for it - I expect he will learn from it.

The smartest, and best move that OSP used on Jon Jones was the finger swat. Jones is always walking around pitch forking his fingers so you can't close distance on him. Its a bullshit move that the refs let him get away with. This is the first time I have ever seen a fighter make him pay for it. OPS did this move a lot and I hope other fighters do the same. That's got to hurt!

hkovBj1.gif
Well he lost almost every round so where did it get him lol ?

He made him pay for it? Lol... it didnt result in anything. Its still results in Jones keeping a arms length distance and distracting you.
It resulted in Jones not gouging his eyes. Or sticking them in front of his eyes to prevent offense.

Ohhh I think he ROCKED HIM MIKE!

I like the 'snot launcher' better than the 'finger-stinger'.

So he landed one punch and got the shit beat out him lol. He got slammed so hard his arm broke lol. Lost 4 out of 5 rounds. Aint you the guy that said this ?
screenshot_1985-png.93007
screenshot_1984-png.93005
You have no credibility around here just hush troll.

Back