Corey Anderson is a -220 favorite against Shogun... What you guys think?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Shogun is a +180... Money to be made? (odds at best fight odds)

At this point, I'm not sure if there is anyone who couldn't beat shogun, which really makes me sad

Seems like it would be a great bet.

What do I think? Everytime I hear Corey Anderson all I think of is that horrible cringey nickname.

What do I think? I think that right now I want a lot of people to lose some money. My heart breaks everytime Shogun loses.

I bet on Brazilians in Brazil. Remember how many people thought JDS was done after the Overeem fight? Corey is the rightful favorite. But Shogun is a very live dog.

some of shogun's worst losses have been in brazil. place is a curse for him.

that being said, shogun is never a safe bet.

Shogun is disinterested, the chances of Corey winning is very high for me

Shogun is legend. But Corey is younger and just better at this point. Odds are fair.

I stopped betting on Shogun after OSP. Nostalgia hurts my wallet.

The Brazilian crowd will be too much for beastin 25/8. All I can remember of beastin 25/8 is getting knocked out on the feet and brutally leg kicked by Gian Villante. Shogun will smash Anderson.

Shogun by Gogoplata.

Only bet Shogun if it is a fun bet.

Corey is rightfully the favorite. Not sure if shogun is value.

Last edited:
I wouldn't touch this fight from a bettor's perspective.

No way in hell.

Shogun needs to retire. He looks very old and very slow. Its going to be sad watching Anderson beat him down.

Fans just have zero faith in Shogun these days... well the smart ones at least

I finally fell in love with my gf when Shogun beat the shit of out Tuna. So I'm always going to believe.

Everytime I hear "Shogun vs [Insert fighter name]" all I can think is Jesus man, retire already.

hasnt been any "money to be made" betting on shogun in about 10 years.

Back