Kamaru Usman injured, out of bout against Sergio Moraes @ UFC 198

orlandod

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Source: http://sportv.globo.com/site/combat...s-encara-brasileiro-estreante-no-ufc-198.html

Newcomer Luan "Tarzan" Chagas now makes his debut in the UFC against fellow brazilian fighter.

Damn, let's hope that's the only guy to get injured. I don't want to see another card ruined two weeks from the event. And let's be honest, 198 is possibly the best card we have so far.

serginho-1.jpg

Last edited:
No details on the injury, they are basing their report on something they read on "olympus mma"

all seems very vague..

This Luan Chagas guy's been gettng some hype at the MMA circuit here in Brazil. He has a jiu-jitsu background, but the word's that his muay thai has improved a lot. He always comes for the finish, 15 fights in his record and none of them is a decision.

No details on the injury, they are basing their report on something they read on "olympus mma"

all seems very vague..

Well, Combate claims the UFC itself confirmed the change so I trust them.

Last edited:
This Luan Chagas guy's been gettng some hype at the MMA circuit here in Brazil. He has a jiu-jitsu background, but the word's that his muay thai has improved a lot. He always comes for the finish, 15 fights in his record and none of them is a decision.
If he comes to grapple with Moraes I think he'd be surprised.

Never heard of him, though.

If he comes to grapple with Moraes I think he'd be surprised.

Never heard of him, though.

Oh, absolutely. You're right on that. Even though he has a grappling background, I'll be really surprised if going to the ground with a jiujitsu world champion is part of his gameplan.

If any fight on UFC 198 has to fall out, I'd much rather have it be this one.

Back