Demian Maia's favourite technique..

I met Maia in Las Vegas a few years ago. He was at the outlet malls, the ones next to the freeway. He was a really good dude, and he was surprised that anybody even recognized him. I took a picture with him and everybody was wondering who he was.

Last edited:
Maia is truly a likeable character. Always humble & easy going.

Absolutely beautiful BJJ technique. A true Master.

The personification of skill, technique and sportsmanship. A true martial artist.

If you have a problem hurting people, you probably shouldn't be in mma

Maia is one of my absolute favorites in and outside of the ring. Great dude, amazing BJJ technique.

He seems to be doing just fine.

Hell, even Nick Diaz has said that he doesn't like hurting people and that he thinks fighters who do like hurting people have something wrong with them.

That's not a technique, it's a result.

It takes technique to produce that result.

He seems to be doing just fine.

Hell, even Nick Diaz has said that he doesn't like hurting people and that he thinks fighters who do like hurting people have something wrong with them.

It takes technique to produce that result.
That's a good point, war Maia best mma grappler on the planet

Screw that nice guy bullshit. He cuts his opponents open with GnP and elbows just like everyone else. I suggest asking Gunnar Nelson if he walked away from the fight "unhurt".

If you watch MMA to see people get hurt, you might want to get yourself checked out.

If you gain pleasure from watching others experience pain, or by inflicting pain on others, you're a sociopath at best, if not a masochist.

I met Maia in Las Vegas a few years ago. He was at the outlet malls, the ones next to the freeway. He was a really good dude, and he was surprised that anybody even recognized him. I took a picture with him and everybody was wondering who he was.

Thats funny cause I seen RDA at some outlets in SoCal and same thing, he was walking around and not a single person knew who he was (post-Pettis) I just said whats up and acknowledged him but even my wife didnt have a clue who I said whats up to and she watches as much MMA as I do.

As much as I love watching Demian go to work on the mats I want Brown to win this

Thats funny cause I seen RDA at some outlets in SoCal and same thing, he was walking around and not a single person knew who he was (post-Pettis) I just said whats up and acknowledged him but even my wife didnt have a clue who I said whats up to and she watches as much MMA as I do.

As much as I love watching Demian go to work on the mats I want Brown to win this

Haha I guess fighters love bargains! Further proof that they are underpaid!

Fucking Dana

roflbot.jpg

Back