Werdum vs Overeem

NC252

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
How would it go if these to fought again. Would Werdum try to repeatedly pull guard and avoid striking or would his new found striking ability give him the confidence to stand with Overeem, and if he did what would happen?

How would it go if these to fought again. Would Werdum try to repeatedly pull guard and avoid striking or would his new found striking ability give him the confidence to stand with Overeem, and if he did what would happen?
idk, but i think its the fight to make next, theyll both be coming off losses

I doubt Werdum would want to stand with Overeem, especially since the Reem just KO'd JDS. Werdum vs Reem/JDS/Arlovski sounds very boring.

I am rooting for Stipe.

I think Verdoom would be more confident in his standup this time around (at least I hope), but would probably try to get the fight to the ground. However, with that being said, I think Overeem would beat Verdoom more decisively this time, if not finish him.

The better question is who hits harder? Werdum or Bisping?

Hard to say who would win but Werdum's more aggressive striking could get him caught against Overeem...or he could Overwhelm and tire Overeem out.

I think the out come might look something similar to this
Alistair-Overeem.jpg

Doom...wouldn't be surprised if he got the TKO.

Their last fight was a snoozefest

Both guys are older, slower and weaker than last time. However, the last fight Werdum had a terrible gameplan and feared Overeems striking too much.

Of course Werdum will not straight up strike with Overeem, but he will fight smarter, combine strikes, tds and win a decision, when Overeem tires.

Werdum wins 9/10 times.

01_AOvereem_Werdum_07.jpg

Manly Werdum
Aka Flopping Troll
Aka Ass Clown

All I know is both are gonna get beat by Stipe

Werdum was scared to stand with Ubereem, not Econoreem.

Get your Reems straight.

Back