Cain is injury prone but lets not forget...

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
cain-166-1.jpg

154_cain_velasquez_vs_junior_dos_santos.0.jpg

mma-access-velasquez-vs-jds-3-2.png

1280x720-x98.jpg

cain-bigfoot-bloodbath.jpg

11_Velasquez_Silva_06.jpg

VelasquezLesnar167UFC121_crop_north.jpg

Velasquez.jpg

cain-w-belt-ufc-small.jpg

Too bad he'll be out for 7 years after his next fight.

Cain is like The Chainsaw Massacre.

How great would he be if it wasn't for his injury problem.

Cains a monster when he's on form, dam that AKA injury curse

That was years ago...

He said something like, when I train with Cormier and Luke, I realize I'm still the best on the division

I think this means he beats the shit of them. Too bad he train more than fight

I'm with the OP - here's hoping that the same Cain that showed up after losing the belt the first time rises again.

JBG smiles when Cain is chasing a shot at gold - I actively root against Travis Browne - both are great reasons to get excited about this match.

Cain's not injury prone. Cain's an idiot.

He does workouts that are known to cause injury and then does them, hurting himself in training. Injury prone is when you are doing normal stuff and get hurt when most people don't.

Cain's injuries could have been prevented but he keeps doing the same thing.

Too bad he'll be out for 7 years after his next fight.

You're assuming he makes it to his next fight.

Even against Rothwell though we could stills ee the same issue with JDS, he backs up in straight lines and has limited defence against the cage, Cain was idealy suited to exploit this, its not like he beat Jnr in a mid range kickboxing match.

People should be careful laughing at fighters who are injury prone, because it can happen to your favorite fighter out of nowhere.

Cain fought 8-straight UFC fights before ever having an injury, more fights than Conor has even had in the UFC yet and he's already had his ACL tear and then this press conference drama pulling out of 200.

Just some food for thought.

Cain's been hurt a whole bunch of times.

Hard to believe he'll have a long career at this rate.

He's a Heavyweight that tries to train like a Lightweight. Bodies aren't supposed to do that. But the guy can't help it lol it's how he's wired up
He is also fighting like a lightweight. How many other HWs prefer going the distance (at sea level) throwing hundreds of significant strikes per round?

Cain's not injury prone. Cain's an idiot.

He does workouts that are known to cause injury and then does them, hurting himself in training. Injury prone is when you are doing normal stuff and get hurt when most people don't.

Cain's injuries could have been prevented but he keeps doing the same thing.

I like Brock to man.. it's cool to let it go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back