At 27, why do people act like Conor is the best he's ever going to be?

Der Eisbär

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
People on these forums act like a string of losses is in Conor's future, and that he's not going to continue to get better in his skill set. He's relatively young, still hungry and still evolving. His TDD will improve, his ground game will improve, and his striking will get even better which is a pretty scary prospect.

How will people act if Conor ends up becoming a dominant FW champ with the belt in his control for years and a string of title defenses? Will the blind hatred stop then? Probably not. At 34 frankie is on the back end of his prime and is the biggest threat to Conor in the division. Don't think Aldo wins a rematch and neither does Max.

Edit:
Another point I wanted to make that Homeless Infant got me thinking about:
Why the fuck does Jones' get a pass on fleeing the scene of an accident high on coke and under the influence of alcohol? Behavior that is objectively WAYYY worse than Conor's trash talking. Why do fans still sing Jones praises but Conor gets shit on?

Also, Conor still kills post USADA RDA
hi-res-9f2f1fc9769ca3b76080a31c00fc8400_crop_north.jpg

Last edited:
As a fan you should know that Conor is getting out as soon as possible.

He likely will face Frankie and Diaz in his next two fights. Both fights he will be the underdog. Add on to the fact he is a multi millionaire now it isn't hard putting 2 and 2 together dude. He kills RDA...? Conortards still delusional..

Because he lost, and Sherdog thinks everyone who loses = tomato can.

Cormier so amazing, going to beat Jones and put him on the ground the entire fight.

Lost the fight to Jones.

He is shit, I never liked fat Cormier, Jones beat him easy the first time and is going to do again.

His mind is slipping.

Right, I guess he should start crashing cars into light poles in booze fueled coke binges and fleeing the scene. Or hitting other cars and fleeing the scene with bags of cash.

Weird how no one has accused Jones' of a slipping mental state despite his FAR more deplorable behavior.

Cormier so amazing, going to beat Jones and put him on the ground the entire fight.

Lost the fight to Jones.

He is shit, I never liked fat Cormier, Jones beat him easy the first time and is going to do again.
Odd considering most had it 48-47

People on these forums act like a string of losses is in Conor's future, and that he's not going to continue to get better in his skill set. He's relatively young, still hungry and still evolving. His TDD will improve, his ground game will improve, and his striking will get even better which is a pretty scary prospect.

How will people act if Conor ends up becoming a dominant FW champ with the belt in his control for years and a string of title defenses? Will the blind hatred stop then? Probably not. At 34 frankie is on the back end of his prime and is the biggest threat to Conor in the division. Don't think Aldo wins a rematch and neither does Max.

Also, Conor still kills post USADA RDA

Evidence for the following or just a gut feeling? Because on paper we see otherwise.
You ruined your relatively good OP with stupid stuff mixed in like that.

Right, I guess he should start crashing cars into light poles in booze fueled coke binges and fleeing the scene. Or hitting other cars and fleeing the scene with bags of cash..

Not too many cars to crash into in Iceland bro.

People can hate all they want but he knocked out Aldo in 13 seconds you can't take that away from him no matter what happends in his next couple fights

Evidence for the following or just a gut feeling? Because on paper we see otherwise.
You ruined your relatively good OP with stupid stuff mixed in like that.
What do you mean by on paper we see otherwise? You mean using MMATH? RDA > Diaz > Conor? Match ups make fights not common opponents or records.

Well at 27, he is in his prime. He will be slower and it will be harder to cut weight every passing year.

Conor cannot submit anyone with his current training regime.....

Back