Rumor of Flyweight division for women

skysolo

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Apparently Letourneau and Calderwood will be the first flyweight fight for the women. But where is the rumor for a tournament or something to determine a champion?

Isn't that the same as putting the cart before the horse?

*If you don't like mma where women are the fighters, please skip to the next thread and discuss a certain fighter ad nauseum.

2-clint-eastwood-grumpy-redonline.co.uk.gif

I imagine a lot of women at bantamweight will drop down. If Meisha hadn't gotten fake tits she probably could be the first 2 weight-class champion

I can see the loser of Claudia and Joanna ruling that division for a while. Both will end up there.

Yet another useless WMMA division the UFC is trying to push down your throats...

lRTxfHJ.gif

Seriously who takes WMMA serious?:confused:
This post is the most disappoint thing since Star Wars Episode 2.
plinkett.jpg

The WBW division is basically full of flyweights fighting at WBW except for Holly, Ronda & maybe Zingano, everybody not in the top 5 would immediately drop down and essentially kill the WBW division, if the UFC are going to make WFLW they should scrap WBW and make a 140lbs weight class for Women.

I imagine a lot of women at bantamweight will drop down. If Meisha hadn't gotten fake tits she probably could be the first 2 weight-class champion

She gonna have to give up that ass tho

"But where is the rumor for a tournament or something to determine a champion?"

I don't know. sounds like you're starting one.

Meisha said shethats the weight class she would fight at, that was before coming champ and when ronda was champ. Jessica Eye, leslie smith, and rin nakai needs to be back in the ufc...

I would rather see a women's Featherweight division, just because of Cyborg. I think it is too much to ask of her to drop to 135.

Would I be wrong to estimate that 90% of WMMA supporters consist of:

A) Feminists

B) Beta Males

C) Pervs

Not saying you are but would I be wrong with that estimate of the WMMA demographic? :)
Would I be wrong to estimate that 90% of opposers of MMA with women consist of:

A) Chavunists

B) Men with small penises

C) Men with mother issues

Not saying you are.

Now that Ronda lost this division pops up . No surprise

"But where is the rumor for a tournament or something to determine a champion?"

I don't know. sounds like you're starting one.
I wish I had that kind of influence.

When the flyweights were introduced at least there was some sort of tournament before they just started a division.

Yet another useless WMMA division the UFC is trying to push down your throats...

lRTxfHJ.gif

Seriously who takes WMMA serious?:confused:
no-one forces you to watch, or even comment on the WMMA threads..... so why do you?

A) Feminists

B) Beta Males

C) Pervs

Not saying you are but would I be wrong with that estimate of the WMMA demographic? :)
theres more chance of the WMMA haters being "beta males" compared to the WMMA fans, as the WMMA fans dont feel threatened by the women fighters having a platform. Its the WMMA haters that are insecure about themselves to the point they need to say things like "but I could beat them up" etc

but dont worry man, none of us judge you beta's...... well thats a lie, but we dont judge you guys too badly(also a lie :p )

A) Feminists

B) Beta Males

C) Pervs

You got a problem with that? Lol

The WBW division is basically full of flyweights fighting at WBW except for Holly, Ronda & maybe Zingano, everybody not in the top 5 would immediately drop down and essentially kill the WBW division, if the UFC are going to make WFLW they should scrap WBW and make a 140lbs weight class for Women.

Maybe that's the plan, so they can fit Cyborg in too.
The list made a few days ago of potential FW is pretty long.

Apparently Letourneau and Calderwood will be the first flyweight fight for the women. But where is the rumor for a tournament or something to determine a champion?

Isn't that the same as putting the cart before the horse?

*If you don't like mma where women are the fighters, please skip to the next thread and discuss a certain fighter ad nauseum.

No, I think the UFC is seeing if it's necessary. They don't need a title to have what is essentially a catch weight fight. There's no 140 lb women's division but that's where Cyborg is fighting Leslie Smith at. So I think it's smart for the UFC to feel out situations before committing to them.

Back