Did we finally get rid of the MCGoat zombie invasion on SD?

yeguiza

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
In the last weeks, the reality check has been hard for the new casuals

Bandwagon is almost empty

Are there any "fans" left saying:

- McGOAT
- Head clean off
- They all crumble
- They all turn into panic wrestlers

and all that BS?

It is over???

:D

CMij7ns.gif

HE WON THE FIRST ROUND AGAINST NATE is the new thing

:>

I think most of that was joking around mate. But yeah, anyone who actually believed that crap is gone

Not just casuals like Conor fool. I bought the UFC 1 ppv. Am I casual? I'm not a fan of the Conor persona. But if you're not a fan of a fighter who comes to fight and finish every opponent & is also willing to tame hard fights on short notice to save a card.....then chances are you're more of a fan of the entertainment part than an actual fan of the fight game and might be better suited for WWE. That's the cold hard truth.

There are a few hardcore huggers left still, like the monkey dude and the jin dude, I hespect them, they made this forum so much more enjoyable.

War McGOAT EIRE! Head clean off. Ole ole ole ole!

#ConorBless

I changed your bum thread.

The McGOAT will take Nate's head clean off later this year, then order will be restored. Nate won the battle but not the war. With time, they all crumble. They all turn into panic wrestlers.

Some are still here that kept the same account, others have made new ones and are being more wisely with there messages now. I tend to think most of them were just having fun anyways but some guys are truly reaching with the excuses for Conor losing.

The McGOAT will take Nate's head clean off later this year, then order will be restored. Nate won the battle but not the war. With time, they all crumble. They all turn into panic wrestlers.

Indeed.

There is now a new crop of guys willing to pretend McGregor just got lucky in every fight he ever won and is the worst fighter of all time.

They're worse IMO. People were just having fun with his catchphrases. These people are willing to pretend McGregor is some sort of fluke and lost every second to Nate.

McGoat wins his next fight via head clean off
Still here, mayne.

#ConorBless

Back