Sage is like a human golden retriever

Straightcross

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
At first I thought it was just an act but even when he is lying in the hospital with MRSA the kid is still smiling. He seems to be a genuine nice guy and seems to be really enjoying participating in the sport.

Makes all the hate kind of undeserved tbh

Momma always told me,mma is like a box of chocolates.

Was expecting a shoop of Sage's face on something like this.

golden-retriever-running-o.gif

Whenever I'm sad I go to his Instagram page and I'm happy again.

He's still a kid, a happy go lucky kid

He never grew up like Michael Jackson, only instead of being made to sing through his whole childhood, he was made to work out and EXERCISE

PIzza? you're drinking ensure kid!

Friends? Make friends with the PULL UP BAR and TREADMILL

was high on exctasy and never came back from there

If my Golden Retriever had abs like Sage, it would be getting all the bitches. And probably a few female dogs, too.

Every now and then when I stuff a hooker in my freezer, I go check out Sage's instagram and it just makes me happy and I feel like a good person again.

I like Sage and tbh good thing he lost because his hype would be unbearable otherwise.

I hope he's working hard now.

At first I thought it was just an act but even when he is lying in the hospital with MRSA the kid is still smiling. He seems to be a genuine nice guy and seems to be really enjoying participating in the sport.

Makes all the hate kind of undeserved tbh

Love Sage but hate/envy will always exist.

I can understand people being irritated by his hype and hating his fans, but Sage himself is always upbeat and likable. I found it unpalatable that once he lost some MMA fans and fighters alike exploded with sneering vitriol.

Why I really wanted Smiling Sam Alvey to do well.
Sage, despite the initial hype, seems like a nice guy and I could get behind him as a fan if he does well.

South park fans should understand this:
Does Sage know? Does he know he is an ad?

Back