How would Nate Diaz trash talk Sage if they fought?

USAwrestling532

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I'm intrigued by the thought of these 2 guys answering questions at a pre-fight press conference.

I'd love to see Nate just trashing the guy constantly just to see how long it would take to get under Sage's skin until he snaps lol. you know just to find out what that dude's breaking point is. It'd be hilarious. Sage would start off with his usual nicey nice guy routine. Then as Nate's trash talking gets more and more offensive we get to see his inner sociopath unfold. I know it's in there somewhere.

I really wonder how Nate would approach this scenario.

Last edited:
Prolly say that he saw ufc oiling up sage for a photo shoot and how he never got no oil.

S4HC7K8.gif

Would probably look a lot like Nick vs GSP.
Nick got in GSP's head and sent him to his dark place. He had to retire within a couple fights.

he wouldn't. He'd say almost nothing, beat the ever loving shit out of him, and then say something along the lines of "thanks for the easy money you stupid mother fuckers"

Probably something like how sage got to go to school and he didn't get no school to leaning nothing to do nothing and mother fuckers twitching and then mumbles and then put the Mic down and middle finger.

Dweeb with gay hair
creepy doll smile
pampered the fuck up
Steroids
Rich kids shouldn't fight ever
Given not earned, all this undeserved promotion and backing by UFC I had to fight all these fights look at my lineup look at his dafuq are these guys he fought, Trevino and phister look like fans, they not fighters
Got tapped by a nobody like a week ago
Panic tapped like a bitch from half guard L-O-L

Last edited:
Sage is not going anywheres

Talking shit to Sage is just wrong. Its like raping a kid.

Nate doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who bullies someone that's an easy target, which sage would obv be.

Sage seems like a decent guy, I don't think Nate would go out of his way to shit on him unless someone obviously sets him up with a question.

Maybe something about Sage getting a bigger push by the UFC than other fighters but nothing too personal.

Whatever Nate said, Sage would just smile and say:

"I just want to say that, Mr. Diaz is great, and that comment was really funny, and actually he's doing a great job promoting the fight, so I would say I'm really pumped for the fight."

I doubt he would even talk shit to him. Both Diaz are pretty respectful until there shots fired.

Would probably look a lot like Nick vs GSP.
Nick got in GSP's head and sent him to his dark place. He had to retire within a couple fights.
They both have fought the same number of times since then.

Nete would not trashtalk him since he´s a nice respectful guy

diaz owned and humulliated MCG in the pre fight presser because MCG disrespected him and BJJ

Back