[VIDEO] Albert Tumenov preparing for Gunnar Nelson

If Nelson doesnt take him down in the first 30 seconds he is going to get worked bad.

Looks like he was training at the Flintstone gym in the early segment...

IMG_20130423_184722_459_zpsc93f16ac.jpg

I like Tumenov but I had Larkin winning that one, I think Gunni can whitewash him.

I don't see how Gunnar wins this one. Albert is a far better striker, prolly has the 2nd best boxing at WW outside Hobbie, great kicking game and just technically very sound especially with combos, bodywork and how he generates power. Gunnars stance and footwork are gonna be a problem especially with controlling distance against a boxer like albert, like it was with story. He also has good TDD and Gunnar doesnt exactly have great taiychdowns. Good top game but Albert could scramble out and avoid bad positions. I expect a one sided fight on the feet where Gunnar gets beat down but he's tough and I don't think he will get knocked out, prolly will get hurt, dropped even

Didn't notice any signs of intelligent preparation.

I sure like his boxing ... but imo Gunnar will sub him ... sick fight !! cant wait !!

I sure like his boxing ... but imo Gunnar will sub him ... sick fight !! cant wait !!
he needs at least to get a TD/rock him to set up a choke, i can't see this happening. Tumenov is a beast he won 5 in a row and his stand up skills are great

Shut be a good one. Tombs better boxing more power, guns more diverse striking ground game..Can see it going either way.

SBG is in a tough situation now:
GOAT Pendred retired, Paddy was forced to retire. Gunnar may lose 2 in a row and be 1-3 in last 4 fights. Conor just got choked out and slaped from UFC brass. Tough times for SBG

I'm always blown away by the difference in the facilities available to fighters outside the most developed of gyms and what they have to work with. It's extremely impressive when fighters like Tumenov do what they do with what they have.

Here I was thinking it was the other way around with Russia and all advance science things going on. :)

I thought Larkin beat him. Gunner is good and his striking has looked decent lately, should be a good fight, both guys have obvious advantages but I think Gunner has a good chance if he plays it some what safe and looks for the take down, just needs to avoid those power shots.

Back