McGregor campaigning for rematch

own1997

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Not sure how to embed the entire post as is but this is what he said alongside a short clip of the first fight.
Nobody gives a fuck about these other fights until this one is settled.
Cut the bullshit. Run it back. #RealFight

I give a fuck. I dint care about a pointless rematch for the sake of one "man's" ego.

Funny how he said he'd have the whole game begging to fight him and here he is on his knees for this Diaz rematch.

Conor bringing the casuals even more. Dana is going to be mad when he is on social media.

Exactly what about the Nate fight isn't settled? That was a definitive finish, correct?

I didn't know the secret was to whine like a little bitch when acting like an obnoxious ass hat doesn't get you your way.

Give up your fucking belt then if you feel like the first beating wasn't enough.

i'm a fan, but c'mon, that one was settled

Lol it's very settled.
There is plenty of more logical and interesting match-ups.
And that match-up would had done if he didn't have to bitch about doing media for 200.

Conor only wants this fight, and Nate only wants this fight.

It's like two guys getting into it at a bar, and the crowd is like "No, you two should totally fight some other guy at these other bars!" and then they don't fight. It's ludicrous to give two guys another fight when they only really desire fighting each other.

He acts like it was a back and forth decision. He settled it the moment he tapped out for the ref to save him.

Chalupa beats the manlet 9 out of 10 times. Stupid rematch

I give a fuck. I dint care about a pointless rematch for the sake of one "man's" ego.
Only pointless in terms of divisional rankings though, right? Not pointless for us in that it'd be exciting, hyped, and competitive. And not pointless for the UFC since it'd make them money. You just mean that one way, right?

Conor got lit up so bad he shot in for a takedown on a black belt in BJJ and got choked out by an out of shape Nate Diaz. If Nate gets a full camp he will smash Conor worse, he needs to focus on his division now because he bit off way more than he can chew with Diaz.

As many have already pointed out, McGregor is behaving like someone who got dumped but can't get over it.

Back