P4P Fighter who puts on most entertaining fights

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
This isn't a who's the best - this is who puts on the most entertaining fights, win, lose or draw - fights you could watch over and over

Sure GSP was a dominating champ but his fights were long and drawn out decisions in the end.

I still say Fedor put on the most entertaining fights, some of the shits that happened in his fights like the Randalman suplex are still talked about to this day!

If I'm not lazy I'll tally up the most popular responses and maybe do a poll later.

Recently Matt Brown and Dennis Bermudez have always been in exiting fights.

Shogun.

At the tail-end of his career, he was still putting out bloodbaths like the 2 hendo fights. Win, lose or draw, the guy comes to fight. In his prime, he was nigh-untouchable entertainment wise.

Ronda Rousey P4P most entertainment and drama created per minute fight time.

From the past Fedor, Wand and Shogun are great calls.

Today, it's the likes of Conor, El Cucuy, Jones, Cerrone, Holloway, Mendes, Nate. I'd say Hunto too, but I always get so nervous when he fights I don't really enjoy them until they're over. Anderson is still a lot of fun, even though he's been past his prime for years.

Nick Diaz is the king though. Even when he's fighting a boring opponent Nick's personality makes it so damn fun.

Today, it's the likes of Conor, El Cucuy, Jones, Cerrone, Holloway, Mendes, Nate. I'd say Hunto too, but I always get so nervous when he fights I don't really enjoy them until they're over. Anderson is still a lot of fun, even though he's been past his prime for years.

Nick Diaz is the king though. Even when he's fighting a boring opponent Nick's personality makes it so damn fun.

The problem with Anderson is he's like watching Monty Python. His performances are either awesome or terrible.

The problem with Anderson is he's like watching Monty Python. His performances are either awesome or terrible.

I get you, but with guys like him and Bones there's just so much drama and oddness in their personalities that even when their fights are lacking I still find them wildly compelling.

Wand
Shogun
Robbie lawler

Carlos Condit of course.
Brian Stann was a fucking maniac.
Wanderlei
Goes on

Robbie Lawler
(Only in the 5th round of every fight)

Recently I'd say Lawler. That 5th round beast mode!

cbdpKnr.gif

tumblr_mfwriuEU881ry1rm7o1_250.gif

yes-diego-yes-o.gif

Nick Diaz LOL - he is terrible to watch because he's so fucking one dimensional. Unless someone strikes with him he literally has nothing to offer.

Currently: The Immortal, the Diaz Brothers, Wonderboy, Rumble, Lawler, Cowboy, Jon Jones.

Back