I have a dream that one day the women in UFC will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed

Number1StockBroker

Making that money, to get them honeys.
Banned
Reaction score
We hold women in lower regards when they are as equal as men. I have a dream that Womens mma is soon one day will see an influx of talent to par the man's division. They will be able to fight spar together, train together and make fights against each other. When will this happen? I am not sure but it is a future in the UFC I cant wait to come.

My dream is to one day log on to SD and not see a single thread by number1stockbroker:)

I dream that WMMA will go back to invicta were it belongs.

Sorry bro never happening. A ton of top female athletes rushing to get punched in the face when there's tennis and golf out there? Not unless you kill tennis or golf first.

tumblr_n1z540vLgN1sx7g38o1_500.gif

So by your own definition, you're a loser chump then?

I am exempt from it since my dream has over a 92 percent chance of becoming reality. His dont even have a 1 percent chance of becoming reality. I am always going to post at least 1 thread a day. I promise you guys this.

Like women's boxing, WMMA will always be looked at as a side attraction.

We hold women in lower regards when they are as equal as men. I have a dream that Womens mma is soon one day will see an influx of talent to par the man's division. They will be able to fight spar together, train together and make fights against each other. When will this happen? I am not sure but it is a future in the UFC I cant wait to come.

Women don't like to fight as much as men do.

So the talent pool is much much smaller.

BTW your post is awful.

Weird post. I think the women's game is just behind the men's and it will take a while for it to catch up. It's more advanced than men's mma was around ufc 30 but it shouldn't be we don't have a lot of women that are well rounded and the ones we do aren't great athletes. The other thing is that women will never be as athletic as men... that's why a lot of men's sports don't translate over into entertaining spectator sports. I do believe that women's mma is already entertaining and will only get more entertaining as the culture grows and the talent pool deepens and widens.

We can make great progress if only Dana has an epiphany like bruce jenner and we are graced with the new president of UFC: Daniella White. Bravest woman of the year who will take WMMA to new heights.

Weird post. I think the women's game is just behind the men's and it will take a while for it to catch up. It's more advanced than men's mma was around ufc 30 but it shouldn't be we don't have a lot of women that are well rounded and the ones we do aren't great athletes. The other thing is that women will never be as athletic as men... that's why a lot of men's sports don't translate over into entertaining spectator sports. I do believe that women's mma is already entertaining and will only get more entertaining as the culture grows and the talent pool deepens and widens.
I agree with everything you say expect for WMMA being up to par with men's mma around UFC 30. UFC 30 had Tito Ortiz, Josh Barnett , pulver , etc UFC 31 had couture , Liddell , penn, newton etc. I don't think WMMA is up to UFC 30 or 31 just my opinion

Always wondered what kind of dreams are seen by white knights. I was expecting like dildos shoved up their anus but this isn't too far off either.

In reality, women get payed more in the UFC then in most jobs for women. In a sense, they are over payed.

i had a dream that women have less testosterone than men and your dream was bullshit

I am assuming this was a troll post, but gives me an excuse to make my point anyway. Women's MMA actually gets way too much attention considering the quality and limited talent pool, it is definitely benefiting from the structures of MMA promotion in contrast to boxings, especially the UFC. In boxing which is promoted a lot more independently than MMA Women's boxing fares a lot worse than mens.

I completely agree in equality and there is no place for gender discrimination but ... When it comes to punching, kicking and elbowing people in the face Women are not "as equal as Men", on that 125 men aren't equal to 260 pound men.

Slow down Dr. King, not in your lifetime.

Its not going to happen and it should not happen the way you are presenting it...ONLY salaries should be equal...THATS IT.....beyond that, I do not care if I ever see a women's MMA fight while I live. Why would men fighting women ever be a goal...ahhhh, you're dreaming, I forgot. And there will never be an equal amount of women training MMA so talent will always be lopsided. But there is no moral standard forcing me to regard women fighting in the same level as men...I dont like females fighting and I am not immoral. I just dont like to see it, just like I dont like tennis, or hockey, male or female. Dream on.

Back