So about Cyborg's UFC debut ... ...

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
They're giving her Leslie Smith ... really? This seems like a mismatch. Are they just feeding Cyborg an easy win to build her up to casual UFC fans to hype a potential Ronda fight etc?

Leslie has the record of a heavyweight. Win then loss then win then loss then win then loss etc

Cyborg only lost her first fight in the year two thousand - fucking - five

Leslie is like that guy Kimbo beat who's ear exploded

Last edited:
It was Leslie's ear that caused her fight with Eye to be stopped, so she was unlucky really, in that fight.

Leslie's a good fighter in her own right, but should be cannon fodder for Cyborg. No one else wanted to step up.

I don't think there were many options willing to step up that soon to get their face beat in lol. She'll win in dominant fashion, enough to hype her up to casuals bc you don't see that kind of brutality in womens MMA

They're giving her Leslie Smith ... really? This seems like a mismatch.

That's the point. Just Bleed™ God will be pleased that night. 50/50 an exploding ear makes a second appearance in the octagon!

They're giving her Leslie Smith ... really? This seems like a mismatch. Are they just feeding Cyborg an easy win to build her up to casual UFC fans to hype a potential Ronda fight etc?

Leslie has the record of a heavyweight. Win then loss then win then loss then win then loss etc

Smith trains with the Scrap Pack. She's a game 135er with good skills and size. I don't think it's close to the worst opponent they could have given Cyborg, she's a lot better than the girls Cyborg has been slaughtering in Invicta.

It was Leslie's ear that caused her fight with Eye to be stopped, so she was unlucky really, in that fight.

Leslie's a good fighter in her own right, but should be cannon fodder for Cyborg. No one else wanted to step up.

i honestly remember Eye was picking her apart, i don't remember a so-competitive fight.

Its a squash match for sure. Leslie is tiny as well, she is nowhere near Cyborgs weight. UFC like doing these squash matches recently. Its mostly to cater to the Brazilian crowd and give Cyborg a good showing in her debut.

The wolves are gunna feast on that night!

Good plan too, introduce her on an Anderson Silva card and get all the casual fans super hyped

Rogan will go full Rogan "CYBORG IS A BEAST SHE TOTALLY CRUSHED THAT GIRL HOT DAMN ANOTHER ONCE IN A LIFETIME ATHLETE!!!"

Leslie is so a pawn right now

Cant wait to see Cyborg fight in the octagon. Finally a WMMA fighter in the UFC that has genuine power with the fists.

Holly turned the fight down

They put a tough fighter so she can put on a beating.

They could put some top fighters for her and the fight would end after some punches. I want at least a round from her.

From what I understand, Smith was the only one to take the fight.

Cant wait to see Cyborg fight in the octagon. Finally a WMMA fighter in the UFC that has genuine power with the fists.

Fun fact, Cyborg and her winging arm punches have KO'd 0 girls. No clean KO's and sadly this women with "real power" fights girls one and two weight classes lower then her. Terrible mediocre scared girls while she weighs in at 146. Even during her roid days when she fought a mediocre 125lber there was no KO from her devastating power. She fought an 11-10 125lber and the ref stopped it in the second rnd.

She runs at small asians, mediocre scared 135lbers with no semblance of game plan or technique and throws hay makers until they fall and cover up and the ref stops it for a tko. But yes her muscles are really big. I'm sure noobs have seen some sort of highlight package of her 2nd rnd tko of an 11-10 125lbers and 135lb asains and think they see the baddest WMMA KO artist ever..with her 0 KO's against tiny inferior comp.

It's funny people used to call Cain pillow fisted because of his lack of clean KO's. Imagine him or any "pillow fisted" HW if they only fought mediocre mw's and LHW's, they'd have actual KO's. If they only won by TKO ref stoppages against mediocre smaller comp everyone would diss them and call them pillowfisted.

Last edited:
Fun fact, Cyborg and her winging arm punches have KO'd 0 girls. No clean KO's and sadly this women with "real power" fights girls one and two weight classes lower then her. Terrible mediocre scared girls while she weighs in at 146. Even during her roid days when she fought a mediocre 125lber there was no KO from her devastating power. She fought an 11-10 125lber and the ref stopped it in the second rnd.

She runs at small asians, mediocre scared 135lbers with no semblance of game plan or technique and throws hay makers until they fall and cover up and the ref stops it for a tko. But yes her muscles are really big. I'm sure noobs have seen some sort of highlight package of her 2nd rnd tko of an 11-10 125lbers and 135lb asains and think they see the baddest WMMA KO artist ever..with her 0 KO's against tiny inferior comp.

It's funny people used to call Cain pillow fisted because of his lack of clean KO's. Imagine him or any "pillow fisted" HW if they only fought mediocre mw's and LHW's, they'd have actual KO's. If they only won by TKO ref stoppages against mediocre smaller comp everyone would diss them and call them pillowfisted.
Cristiane__Justino__vs__Jorina_Baars_4.gif

Actually, like Leslie Smith, she's not afraid to fight girls who are bigger and better than she is. That would be unlike the other UFC WBW. Props to Smith. Also, to complain that Cyborg has never KOd an opponent is a useless criticism and it's also wrong. She has a KO over her very last opponent in fact. It's obvious you don't watch her fights and that's OK, but don't pretend like you know anything about it.

Last edited:
only a few people really care about a ped cheat who roided so much she looks like a man now. i think she's a bad advert for the sport. newbs will look at and think wtf - is she a man or what. aint good.

Back