UFC FN100

Andzso

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
What do you think, will it get special attention like UFC100/200 despite the fact that FNs are inferior events? Of course not expecting as huge as the PPVs.

One night open weight tournament.

UFN have offered some high quality cards over the years, a few have made some PPV's look pathetic. They will go big.

probably be a MM title fight for free on FS1. I'm not complaining, and I like watching him fight, but marketability wise, the man was made to headline free cards.

Big names big venue for free

probably be a MM title fight for free on FS1. I'm not complaining, and I like watching him fight, but marketability wise, the man was made to headline free cards.
I agree about him fighting on free cards, but does Fox want his fights? I know he has been on fox channels in the past, but I wonder if the ratings were good? Maybe Fox told the UFC they don't want his fights anymore. And yes I'm just speculating on this .

UFC doesn't even number Fight Night events. It's fans and media. And they counted wrong anyway.

I agree about him fighting on free cards, but does Fox want his fights? I know he has been on fox channels in the past, but I wonder if the ratings were good? Maybe Fox told the UFC they don't want his fights anymore. And yes I'm just speculating on this .

Maybe true. I mean, if you're Fox, you still want a big name headlining your card. MM could be reduced to co-main status until he either moves up to 135, or there is a surge in 125 talent.

UFN have offered some high quality cards over the years, a few have made some PPV's look pathetic. They will go big.
A lot have made PPV's look pathetic. I look forward to every Fight Night just as much as I do PPV's.

I'd guarantee Fight Night 100 will be a bad ass card. Could see it being a Boston card and a title fight. The Boston fight nights are always stacked anyway

Back