Is Mighty Mouse at risk of pulling a JagWar if he fights Cruz?

Loko3

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Cruz is too big for MM and will probably out wrestle him. Does anyone else think it would be a huge mistake to move up only to go back and outclass the same opponents again?

JagWar??? eh

23000 posts and I'm stumped with this one

Demetrious has improved so much since Cruz, and on top of it has been so incredible at rematches, that I think it would be worth the risk.

Cruz IS substantially bigger though. A big risk indeed.

Didnt MM already pull a JagWar from BW after El Domin8or ragdolled him???

tumblr_mht9o4qt0S1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Didnt MM already pull a JagWar from BW after El Domin8or ragdolled him???

tumblr_mht9o4qt0S1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Thats why it's so interesting.

Cruz is a huge bw mm is a small flw, is the skills difference enough to overcome the size difference?

Thats why it's so interesting.

Cruz is a huge bw mm is a small flw, is the skills difference enough to overcome the size difference?

I dunno m8... besides a size/reach advantage, Dom might be more skilled than MM too.

Maybe not as well rounded but his footwork and wrestling is on another level. Easily one of the highest Fight IQs in the game too.

I dunno m8... besides a size/reach advantage, Dom might be more skilled than MM too.

Maybe not as well rounded but his footwork and wrestling is on another level. Easily one of the highest Fight IQs in the game too.

I rate mm as more complete but its an awesome fight.

Nah what's he got to lose? If he beats the champ his legacy only grows, if he loses he just proves he's where he's supposed to be at 125

Cruz is too big for MM and will probably out wrestle him. Does anyone else think it would be a huge mistake to move up only to go back and outclass the same opponents again?
There is only one Jaguar!
006APC_Rudy_Youngblood_087.jpg

At this point there aren't a lot of other options for DJ, he owns FLW, no one is even a challenge for him at 125. I think he could definitely beat Cruz. He is so much faster than Cruz and it's not like Cruz is super strong for that weight division. I don't think that Cruz would out wrestle MM but he might keep him on the outside and just pick him apart. Regardless of the outcome, I think it's worth the gamble, since his belt isn't even on the line.

I hope he gives it a shot. Their first fight was back before Johnson was training full time. He has gotten much better since then in every respect. Is it enough to overcome the size difference and to account for Cruz's own incredibly high skill level? Only one way to find out. If Johnson takes the fight and loses, it doesn't hurt his stock much if at all: he's lost to a bigger fighter who also happens to be the 135 lbs. class's GOAT.

Hope he takes it and loses so it proves the Mayweather curse exists

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back