Do we all agree Benson beat Cerrone 3 times?

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I had Ben winning the last fight but it was given to Cerrone, I only saw it once live though, anyone re watch it?

Crazy how Cerrone has nothing for Ben.

I've scored rounds 1 and 3 to Cerrone.

Who cares, Benson has robbed plenty of fighters of wins throughout his career.

Oh yeah. 3-0. One of the worst decisions of last year for sure

Its also crazy how Pettis finished Giblert but now can't even hope to beat a strong pressure fighter with good boxing. I still can't believe Gil didn't take the belt that night.

I had Ben winning, yeah. But I had Gil, Josh, and Frankie all scoring wins over Ben, so live by the sword die by it too.

yeah that last one was a gift for Cerrone, Id consider Benson 3-0 against Cowboy

Frankie absolutely beat Ben the second time, Josh cant remember and I had ben beating Gil.

Henderson vs. Edgar II still pisses me off when I think about it. It's right up there with Lawler vs. Condit.

I consider Ben 2-1 against Cerrone. Losing their first fight and winning the second and third fights.

Cerrone shook his head when he got the decision for the last one. He knew that he lost.

That third fight was bullshit. Two buddies just trying to touch each other and not throwing anything with bad intentions. I didn't give a shit who they gave the decision to

I consider Ben 2-1 against Cerrone. Losing their first fight and winning the second and third fights.
Interesting. I don't hear too many people saying Cerrone won the first fight.

Its also crazy how Pettis finished Giblert but now can't even hope to beat a strong pressure fighter with good boxing. I still can't believe Gil didn't take the belt that night.
For real. Giblert was basically doing what RDA would go on to successfully do. He just couldn't handle the strikes when there was even a little bit of distance.

For the record I do have Benson as 3-0 against Cowboy. Boy their first fight against each other really solidified my fandom of both fighters. There was an eerie calm for me in their 3rd fight, being a big fan of both. Still, I was shocked at the decision.

Last edited:
I had Ben winning the last fight but it was given to Cerrone, I only saw it once live though, anyone re watch it?

why is that crazy? He falls short against every elite fighter he faces. In fact, that robbery Bendo win is his greatest accomplishment alongside his Barboza win.

Nah, says he lost once on his Wiki.

Cerrone could've beaten him on the right night. But yes, Benson is up 3-0.

Despite that record, doubt Benson would be above -200 in a 4th fight.

Benson beat him once.

The other two fights were close.
He lost one of them, won one of them. Neither was a robbery.

Back