Which UFC stars do you think should be promoted more?

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Guys who the UFC should be pushing more and aren't. Your thoughts?

Steven Thompson
Doo Ho Choi
Thomas Almeida

Tough to promote them more if they don't speak english... I would say probably Yair, Rose, and Aljo

Stevie Ray
Jojo Calderwood
Rob Whiteford

:D what?

Off the top of my head, I can think of Wonderboy, Rose Namajunas and Aljamain Sterling.

Maybe Robbie Lawler too. He's one of the most exciting champions ever and the UFC doesn't seem to use it as well as they could.

Hard to say, unless you're undefeated then you have to have a pretty exciting fight style to draw casual fans and you have to have a certain personality that isn't necessarily humble, unless your GSP of course but his draw was his dominance and the fuck load of Canadians living in the U.S.

The guy in my AV.

Pretty much all the champs. I wish we saw and heard more Rockhold and Lawler and less Ronda.

Wonderboy for sure. He's got kind of a Sage vibe, except he's a contender

Ashlee evans Smith - I just love her

Nate Diaz, he's won tuf , fought the top of the top , he's very popular amongst fans even before the connar fight but I honestly feel like they dont promote him half as much as they could.

Honorable mentions. Moose, AJ , Tony Ferguson. Magny always comes to fight to.

Hard to say, unless you're undefeated then you have to have a pretty exciting fight style to draw casual fans and you have to have a certain personality that isn't necessarily humble, unless your GSP of course but his draw was his dominance and the fuck load of Canadians living in the U.S.

or maybe it was the Canadians living in Canada

Back